Stage 2 complete

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bet your ass they are. My stock seats made my back sore after about 40 minutes of driving. WIth my RSX seats, I was able to make a 5 and a half hour trip to NY straight through without any problems.
you are very correct. Stocks made me sore as hell after 22 hours straight driving.

stage 2? what is this, need for speed?
Yeah but remember the 240 can only keep up for a little bit then it gets owned by the rx7

those rsx seats look so comfortable...
they are hella comfortable compared to stocks

EGHseries

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking Good Man Lovin The Seats And Bad Looking 240 I Dont Care Whos It Is Lol

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jesus, that interior is a complete disaster... And I agree, you should stop with that nerdy "stage #" thing. This isn't Gran Turismo.

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking Good Man Lovin The Seats And Bad Looking 240 I Dont Care Whos It Is Lol
thanks again

Looks good!
hey g man still haven't forgotten about that suede just gotta pickup the panels here.

Jesus, that interior is a complete disaster... And I agree, you should stop with that nerdy "stage #" thing. This isn't Gran Turismo.
Sounds like someone is stuck on phonics and couldn't read my first post? What's the matter did I put too many pictures for you? I told you its a "work in progress" no need to flame =)

black05vp

5+ Year Member
nice

:beer:so willl you post a how to on the rear seat set I am dying to replace mine. MY friend with a type s loves my dx seats and complains about how uncomfortable his leather seats are. I guess every one is different. I want all ep3 seats but wondered with the coupe, how the rears would mount up. Plus I have lots of bang in the trunk , so dont want them comin off and hitting me in the back of the head...:lol: