Started redoing my interior

asor3682

so i started re-doing my interior ...

got the suede headliner and carbon fiber sun visors so far ... let me know what you think

asor3682

thats sweet i need a new head liner is it hard to do?
i took it off myself, which was that hard but i had someone do the actual headliner and sun visors and put it back on myself

the sun roof cover is the one that is really hard to take out or very time consuming i hear

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the headliner really isnt that hard to take out. but i did it without a sunroof

2NRSTV

Team Exile/ADO Garage
Registered VIP
How did you do the sun-visors? Or did you have them made or something?

rebirth

5+ Year Member
Sweet

Looks nice. I redid mine last year. I have not had time to finish the rest of the interior. Love the visors. how much did the suade fabric cost, and where. I kinda want to do mine again because I did black for dirt, but i want red.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looks good, sunroof kinda sticks out though

asor3682

1sikcivic - yea its easy without the sunroof jst a pain in the ass to take off

2nrstv - i bought the fabric but had someone do them for $30

Rebirth - thx yea the visors look good with the suede headliner and i jst got it from a fabric store and cost me like $30 for like 2 yards

Kensai - yea i know it does lol ... thats my nxt project along with the redoing the light grey panels and either painting them black or wraping them in the carbon fiber as well

thx everyone for the compliments

venom

5+ Year Member
did you say you bought the carbon fiber materia?!?!? thats crazy yo . I like the setup I think I want to do that to my car no one here has that done!

asor3682

did you say you bought the carbon fiber materia?!?!? thats crazy yo . I like the setup I think I want to do that to my car no one here has that done!
yup i bought it .... im planning on wrapping all the light grey parts in cf and the rest on suede

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't use too much CF it might get a bit tacky :lol: but i like it, never seen it done before. At least not on here

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
duplicolor fabric spray is what i used. worked great. used it to make my visors black too

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've seen someone place Ferio badges on their ferio & it looked bitchin. But idk about EG badges