1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

Started redoing my interior

Discussion in 'Interior / Audio / Electronics' started by asor3682, Jun 21, 2010.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. asor3682

asor3682 New Member

so i started re-doing my interior ...

got the suede headliner and carbon fiber sun visors so far ... let me know what you think

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. asor3682

asor3682 New Member

still need to redo the sun roof cover ...

3. civic0918

civic0918 New Member Registered VIP

thats sweet i need a new head liner is it hard to do?

4. asor3682

asor3682 New Member

i took it off myself, which was that hard but i had someone do the actual headliner and sun visors and put it back on myself

the sun roof cover is the one that is really hard to take out or very time consuming i hear

5. TigBitties

TigBitties Frame Bangin Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

the headliner really isnt that hard to take out. but i did it without a sunroof

6. 2NRSTV

2NRSTV Team Exile/ADO Garage Registered VIP

How did you do the sun-visors? Or did you have them made or something?

7. rebirth

rebirth New Member 5+ Year Member

Sweet

Looks nice. I redid mine last year. I have not had time to finish the rest of the interior. Love the visors. how much did the suade fabric cost, and where. I kinda want to do mine again because I did black for dirt, but i want red.

8. Kensai

Kensai ♪♫♪♫♪~ Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

Looks good, sunroof kinda sticks out though

9. asor3682

asor3682 New Member

1sikcivic - yea its easy without the sunroof jst a pain in the ass to take off

2nrstv - i bought the fabric but had someone do them for $30

Rebirth - thx yea the visors look good with the suede headliner and i jst got it from a fabric store and cost me like $30 for like 2 yards

Kensai - yea i know it does lol ... thats my nxt project along with the redoing the light grey panels and either painting them black or wraping them in the carbon fiber as well

thx everyone for the compliments

10. venom

venom New Member 5+ Year Member

did you say you bought the carbon fiber materia?!?!? thats crazy yo . I like the setup I think I want to do that to my car no one here has that done!

11. asor3682

asor3682 New Member

yup i bought it .... im planning on wrapping all the light grey parts in cf and the rest on suede

12. NYGraFFit1

NYGraFFit1 I Tap JdmPrncss Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Don't use too much CF it might get a bit tacky :lol: but i like it, never seen it done before. At least not on here

13. asor3682

asor3682 New Member

14. Aaron.

Aaron. New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

cool beannssss

15. TigBitties

TigBitties Frame Bangin Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

duplicolor fabric spray is what i used. worked great. used it to make my visors black too

16. asor3682

asor3682 New Member

quick question ... if i put eg civic emblems on my visors would that look retarded?

17. NYGraFFit1

NYGraFFit1 I Tap JdmPrncss Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

I've seen someone place Ferio badges on their ferio & it looked bitchin. But idk about EG badges