steering wheel emblem

09si

anybody know how to take the chrome h off the steering wheel? im having difficulties. i bought a red honda emblem that you put over top, but it was a cheap one so i took it off. apparently the jdm one works either over top of the chrome h or even better if you take off the chrome h to put it on. any suggestions how to get the chrome one off?? thx

SkylarIAm

Registered VIP
anybody know how to take the chrome h off the steering wheel? im having difficulties. i bought a red honda emblem that you put over top, but it was a cheap one so i took it off. apparently the jdm one works either over top of the chrome h or even better if you take off the chrome h to put it on. any suggestions how to get the chrome one off?? thx
From what I understand you are trying to get the old emblem off and replace it with a new one, correct? I have never done it before, but wouldn't it be the same as debadging the emblems on the outside of the car? You would just have to do it to your steering wheel rather then the back of a car. Here is a link on how to do that: http://www.wikihow.com/Debadge-Your-Car. I hope I helped! Also I would check the warnings on the chemical you use to see if it will react with anything on your steering will because thats not something you would want to happen!

09si

thanks but the emblem actually has prongs attached from the base of the steering wheel to the emblem and theres like 10 so you need to cut them off! its okay tho i just need to rip it right off but thanks anyways