Stig delivers message to reinstate Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear... in a tank.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL. That's awesome!

This whole thing is stupid. Part of me thinks it's all a farce put on by Jeremy. Instead of just retiring, he is making a big deal about it and some elaborate story trying to go out with a bang.

The other part of me says if it is true, get over it. That pussy producer needs to grow a pair. Grown ass man starting an investigation over a fight with another guy. What a b***h. Look at the Hugh Jackman thing from a couple years ago. Was it Hugh? I don't remember, the dude that blew up on the lighting guy cause he ruined his shot. Actors are dramatic blowhards and s**t happens. All the time. The dude makes good TV, the producer is behind the camera and doesn't bring the fans in. Deal with it. LOL. f**kin' British.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea. The problem I have is that it's hard to know what really went down. If Jeremy literally walked up to the guy and punched him for no good reason, I can see an issue. But, I have a hard time believing there wasn't some sort of uncalled for harassment on the other end that provoked the response.

Regardless, BBC is stupid if they send Jeremy away. He is the face of Top Gear, one of their most profitable shows. They stand to lose a TON of money.

Odd Half

RIP Top Gear my favorite TV show (car or not). Hopefully the 3 guys just take their talents to Netflix or some cable channel so they can keep making their program without worrying being influenced by advertisers.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Last I read is that theyre finishing the final season episodes with jeremy but as a seperate special without the top gear name. I also read a rumor that Jeremy may be signing on with Top Gear US. Being that James & Richards contract will be up too, they may leave & follow Jeremy as well. Lets see what holds to be true. But Jeremy joining the US Top Gear would actually entice me to watch it. Those american hosts suck.

Last edited:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They need their own show on Netflix, IMO. It's a perfect platform for them.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Last I read is that theyre finishing the final season episodes with jeremy but as a seperate special without the top gear name. I also read a rumor that Jeremy may be signing on with Top Gear US. Being that James & Richards contract will be up too, they may leave & follow Jeremy as well. Lets see what holds to be true. But Jeremy joining the US Top Gear would actually entice me to watch it. Those american hosts suck.
US Top Gear sucks because the British trio isn't on it. Top gear IS the trio. Yes, we all like the cars, but the cars aren't enough. We like the show because of the hosts and the things they do. If the british trio came to the US (I really doubt this would happen, but I'd love it), I think the US show's ratings would skyrocket. Who knows what they'll do, but the other two did seem intent on sticking with Jeremy.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they can not come to the US for a few reasons.... firstly they abuse most speed limits, I do not believe they would have the same luxuries that they have over-seas (de-regulated roads in many of the countries/visiting countries who would gladly let people speed and put their citizen in jeopardy to advertise their country) the roads out here are not really like the european roads, we suffer from the interstate, a long dull road with not much going on. Think about the challenges, we do not 15/20 countries within a drive away, state travel is a bit dull in comparison... finally, the US does not have the same passion for motorsports, these guys would be taking a HUGE pay cut to do this (yes even though they are fired) the popularity would not be the same.