stolen civic means im out

WaLLeYeMan

VTEC POWA JAYDEEMMMM YO!
5+ Year Member
well, I guess its finally time to say **** YOU THEIVES. My civic finally got stolen today and I guess its time for me to get out of the game. Next car will probably something non-honda but will stay in the import world.

Goodbye honda, im sure its in pieces by now.

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry to hear that. :-(

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sorry to hear that man.

95EJ2

Damn man that sucks just got mine back a couple months ago starting to build it again...lol

WaLLeYeMan

VTEC POWA JAYDEEMMMM YO!
5+ Year Member
car is junk, found in impound already, they took everything they could including the rear suspension, im out, no more hondas for me.

vtac_ej6

sorry about your loss man. hate to ask but i love your car what rear spoiler is that?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, i remember that feeling when thieves got me in 2010.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You DO live in the twin cities. Where many of the Hmong people think they are hardcore gangsters. I was gonna open a shop in that area but didn't wanna be part of the Gran Tarino crap. I wouldn't give up on it though. Having a garage and good security measures will help prevent a car from getting stolen or messed with. My wife is from Eau Claire and people steal vans there. So I'm sure whatever car you get people will take it if they want it. Civic or not.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Security system. They're worth it.

WaLLeYeMan

VTEC POWA JAYDEEMMMM YO!
5+ Year Member
i had a viper 2 way alarm, it didnt go off, no signs of forced entry, no window flex, door flex, lock popping, nothing. pager didnt work at the impound even with battery still connected. they some how disarmed my car, popped the ignition and stripped it down in a matter of hours. the cops towed it to the impound even before we reported it stolen.

WaLLeYeMan

VTEC POWA JAYDEEMMMM YO!
5+ Year Member
and it was stolen from my driveway, parents didnt hear anything, i didnt hear anything. they just asumed i didnt come the night before thats why my car was missing when they were up at 4am.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did they just put it on a dolley or tow rope and pull it away? its been done that way too

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorry to hear man, I remember the first time...And the second time my Honda got stolen. s**t is dumb. If they want it bad enough, they'll take it.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
alarms are useless and overpriced.

manual and invasive security is the only comfort you can take... Alpha lock (s) and key component cut off switches are the way to go.

Have had 2 friends that have had 92-95 hatch's with swaps and poof gone in 2 years... before then they said I was going overboard... 4 yrs strong and I park where ever I like and it's there when I come back.

Not at all saying it's theft proof, just makes it harder to take and time is everything