Street Racing Gone Bad

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here is a video taken near a known race spot where I live, the police are still looking for the drivers of both vehicles involved who fled the scene after the crash, it's been in the news.

Crazy car Crash OMG Tampa FL

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
a. nissan driver deserved it for being drunk and driving

b. civic owner deserved it for being a f**king ricer and street racing.

justice served on both ends

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
911 what is your emergency.

" ah yea, i was about to illegally street race someone, when all of a sudden some drunk guy decideds to rear end me. ugh, so rude. can you please get an officer out here to make a report"

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Roads closed pizza boy! Find another way home.

Goddamn street racers!

Nah but forreal that's some crazy s**t. People shouldn't street race but the guy that hit the hatch was obviously drunk. Who the hell can't recognize brake lights? That's why street racing is illegal. It's dangerous as hell. Motorsports like this need to be regulated. There are safety regulations and guidelines that must be met for a reason.

Sorry this had to be in your local area too. Gives cops a reason to harass import owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow that sucks. Its scary to watch. Luckily they are both ok.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
This gives honda a bad name,i cant even count how many time some ass hole has tried to race me,and wen i ignore them they follow me and insult me,its like wtf,but really if you want to race go to the track or play forza lol

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welp, his car is totaled and he's SOL, so I'm guessing he's probably learned his lesson.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This gives honda a bad name,i cant even count how many time some ass hole has tried to race me,and wen i ignore them they follow me and insult me,its like wtf,but really if you want to race go to the track or play forza lol
This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They will be cracking down hard on the meets now I bet, sucks but I don't try to draw much attention to myself when I drive.

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Top Comments: "Incredible 0-60 on that red hatch...." lol

Luckily no one died.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What a bunch of stupid idiots. Street racing is stupid. There's plenty of tracks in the country to take your car to and race on. That guy got rocked, and the drunk driver is just as stupid for being drunk. They probably both learned their lessons.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Saw this on monday, a guy in my shop knows a guy who was there that night and the guy from my shop is the one who told the local news about it so they can get the word out about the stupid street racers down here.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The bad thing is is that i see more american muscle cars street racing than imports, but u never see or anything about them getting pulled over or any videos like this about them...

Kinda makes ya wonder...

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The bad thing is is that i see more american muscle cars street racing than imports, but u never see or anything about them getting pulled over or any videos like this about them...

Kinda makes ya wonder...
Look at you going all conspiracy theory on us, I think that is odd too.