Strut bars*

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well like i said since the strut bar basically does nothing to the 7th gen Neuspeed is the best bet. does Carbing even make a 3 point strut bar for 7th gens because ive never seen one before.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well like i said since the strut bar basically does nothing to the 7th gen Neuspeed is the best bet. does Carbing even make a 3 point strut bar for 7th gens because ive never seen one before.
A strut bar does do something to the 7th gen. A strut bar will make a difference on any car that doesn't already have a strut bar. Just because a chassis design gets better (generally speaking) with newer models, doesn't mean that there isn't room for improvement.

The carbing design was mentioned just to exploit the weaker design of the neuspeed bar. I haven't seen a carbing piece specifically designed for the 7th gen, but i have seen better designs with more strength than the neuspeed bar you're mentioning. I should've worded it better, but oh well.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Keep in mind that the 7th gen civic is extremely close to being a rsx

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How so child? (Adjusts glasses)

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How so child? (Adjusts glasses)
Pull that crap ass d17 out and swap the subframe to a rsx subframe and boom, everything from the rsx can swap right over. So your front lower half will handle like a rsx, leaving all the flex on the upper portion which could use some chassis bracing (a rsx-s comes with a front upper shock tower bar....i wonder why ;)

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pull that crap ass d17 out and swap the subframe to a rsx subframe and boom, everything from the rsx can swap right over. So your front lower half will handle like a rsx, leaving all the flex on the upper portion which could use some chassis bracing (a rsx-s comes with a front upper shock tower bar....i wonder why ;)
I learned today. Lol