stuff that needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
all of this stuff needs to go.

BNIB dorman clutch master cylinder for 5th gen manual transmissions. ordered it from summit, found out it was gonna take a month to get here so i got another from napa. asking $45 w/ shipping. just trying to get my money back out of it.

BNIB lanzar tweeters. come with crossovers. 1" silk dome, 150 watts max. $20 w/ shipping

lanzar vector 650 watt max 2 channel amp, 50x2 rms @ 2 ohms. $60 w/ shipping.

have the complete a/c system from the firewall up.

also have seal kit for power steering pump, and will soon have the complete power steering system except for steering rack.

honda starters remanufactured by honda. have couple that fit 06-08 civic 1.8l. and have a couple that fit the the v6 from the late 90's to early 2000's. asking $100 ea. does NOT include shipping. pm for more details.
v6

06-08 civic

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pending transactions for tow hook and engine block.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump. tow hook gone. block is still up for grabs. make an offer.

fredn

Sex and Cars.
How much for ac condenser and fan? Mine are so far twisted I don't think they'll recover.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Aight... Tired of looking at this s**t. If you want the engine parts or anything from the a/c system just have to pay shipping ands it's yours.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its going to be more than you want to pay to have them shipped that far. what parts did you want i can still get a rough quote for you on the ups site. the parts are either heavy or awkward shaped.

Status
Not open for further replies.