XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh meant to ask you this the other day actually... are you going to rock a spare tire eventually or keep it like that?

I wanna go for a rip in that. I'm coming through albany the 24th though... Ill let you know which day I come back and we can grab a beer or three :thumbs up

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh meant to ask you this the other day actually... are you going to rock a spare tire eventually or keep it like that?

I wanna go for a rip in that. I'm coming through albany the 24th though... Ill let you know which day I come back and we can grab a beer or three :thumbs up
No spare tire. Keeping it clean. Eventually I want a Fullmark tailgate...but I'm not rich enough for one of those. My plan is to find a spare tailgate in good shape, and tig a piece of aluminum over where the mount for the spare tire was so it looks like it was never there to begin with. Maybe even do the same with the rear bumper...just gotta find some urethane and weld it. I plan on taking the receiver/hitch off, too. Just been lazy...lol

Yea, we can go for a rip. Hopefully we can find some snow/ice to rip through too. :thumbs up

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, we can go for a rip. Hopefully we can find some snow/ice to rip through too. :thumbs up
Just watch out for light posts :rolf: