Team Hex

VTEC2nr

Registered Cockbite
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That Civic and RSX are sweet...I take it the civic belongs to you since its your avatar?

EVIL-cIvIc

P.I.M.P (BrONzE MeMbEr)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OMG.... your guys are my new idols, for real that RSX owns, and we'll everyone already knows your civic owns, nice del sol as we'll anymore pics? of the RSX?

RiceBoy

scary
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by EVIL-cIvIc
OMG.... your guys are my new idols, for real that RSX owns, and we'll everyone already knows your civic owns, nice del sol as we'll anymore pics? of the RSX?
Thanks a lot man! Yeah there are more pics of the RSX HERE.. Enjoy.:D

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those are some clean clean clean ass rides my friend :shock: I love 'em all!!! Nothing bad to say about any of 'em...hope my car turns out that clean. Great work guys!

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice and clean, look very good continu the good work.

RiceBoy

scary
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the compliments... here is a pic of a possible future member...

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good luck with your team RiceBoy, i've been runnin' my team for 2 years now, unfortunatly our site is down but you still have some clean rides rollin' with ya. Tuning life is a lil bit easier with a team ya know

Resume Stylez

Needs some go fast stuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice rides. So only a couple of you so far. Make sure everyone else that joins have just as good lookin' cars.

RiceBoy

scary
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by child_racer
Tuning life is a lil bit easier with a team ya know
:werd: to that my friend...

Originally posted by Resume Stylez
Nice rides. So only a couple of you so far. Make sure everyone else that joins have just as good lookin' cars.
Yeah.. we are small and like it that way. Weve been around for about a year and a half now and are not looking to just have a parade of members.... We are very close friends and are always looking for the best of the best. Its about quality, not quantity... 8) Thanks again for the compliments.

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dope ass rides! you'r my hero! i want you'r pay check