Team SNK. Never posted my coupe, so here it is!

fwdpower

No traction though.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Did a little photoshoot. It's boring here in SC, other than the graffiti wall and some garages here and there.

Although I'm the only one with a Honda. At least mine is in it for the most part.

Yes, the overused pedobear sticker.

That mirage is the only turbocharged mirage in South Carolina, haha.

EDIT: Moaarr pictars!

d.Wrek

5+ Year Member
that mural is phuckin sick...nice work

Ej8_KiD

5+ Year Member
Dang , mirage's on the states are so rare :( , they are one of the most common cars over here lol , nice shoot and deff a nice civic there man

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
saturday night krew?
decent

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the mirage is boosted?

fwdpower

No traction though.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that mural is phuckin sick...nice work
Yeah, it's pretty dope. Took us forever to find it.

Dang , mirage's on the states are so rare :( , they are one of the most common cars over here lol , nice shoot and deff a nice civic there man
Ha. Yeah, modded ones are pretty rare around here. I used to own one, before I was handed my civic for graduation.

saturday night krew?
decent
Street Night Kings/Smoke N Kill
Which ever you prefer, haha.

the mirage is boosted?
Sure is. Pretty quick I must say. Only boosted to 5 psi though. So it's nothing spectacular.
But it's a massive sleeper with a recirculated BOV and black powder coated intercooler.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how do you know its the ONLY boosted mirage? i had no idea a neighbor of mine had a time attack car until about a month ago. just because you dont know of it, doesnt mean it can't be there. Kind of a bold statement.

But, enough of my rambling trying to make sense, cars look good, what part of illinois where you from?

ps, I see Pedo. lol

fwdpower

No traction though.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
how do you know its the ONLY boosted mirage? i had no idea a neighbor of mine had a time attack car until about a month ago. just because you dont know of it, doesnt mean it can't be there. Kind of a bold statement.

But, enough of my rambling trying to make sense, cars look good, what part of illinois where you from?

ps, I see Pedo. lol
It is a kind of a bold statement, haha. But it's soooo hard to boost a Mirage, being no turbo manifolds are exactly being mass produced and having to use a piggy back for tuning makes it even worse. Emanage and SAFC II are Mirage's friends, haha. I know, since I used to own one. You have to be way involved to do it. Not impossible though.

I reside in SC. Practically all my life. But my dad's 'permanent' address is in Norridge, IL. Where my grandparents live. He's in the USAF (airforce), so he kept that address his permanent address. He won't give me the title until I graduate College.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why do you have those taillights? Oh right, you wanted to be "different." ????

fwdpower

No traction though.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why do you have those taillights? Oh right, you wanted to be "different." ????
Not exactly.

My car used to look like this. My dad gave it to me like THIS:

** that doesn't even include the BIG aluminum wing and ALTEZZA it used to have. (neighbor had the EURO style and it looked better than the altezza, so I took it.)

Took some money! Had a good deal on brand new 96'-98' tails that I couldn't pass up. I was going to replace them, but it grew on me. Plus I think it matches the sidemarkers better.

Also took time and money for the rims, new body parts, Si spoiler, and get them painted correctly. I'm waiting for an OEM Si lip to come by. I don't want to be like everyone else with the FAKE Mugen style lip/Type R lip.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not feeling the head lights but those rims look good on EKs.. They should have came stock.

knivesout

¬ µ ∫ ç π
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't even know what to say about the front bumper that was on your car when you got it...

Looks good now though, nice and clean, not overdone. I agree on the OEM si lip, it just looks a lot better than the other ones IMHO. Pick one of those up and you'll be set. :thumbs up

Why are the sidemarkers so damn low though? They're supposed to be like 6 inches above the molding.

Steve_Si

5+ Year Member
Damn nice!

I wish we got such cars here but no such luck :(

We only get JDM/NZDM cars here so we never got a 6th gen Civic Coupe with a B16A, just hatches and sedans. Got very few base model coupes either, and although they come from Japan they have "Honda Of America" badges on them like my Accord Wagon did. Guess Japan imported them new from the States or something. Also the few we got seem to all be some weird pink color :(

fwdpower

No traction though.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't even know what to say about the front bumper that was on your car when you got it...

Looks good now though, nice and clean, not overdone. I agree on the OEM si lip, it just looks a lot better than the other ones IMHO. Pick one of those up and you'll be set. :thumbs up

Why are the sidemarkers so damn low though? They're supposed to be like 6 inches above the molding.
I guess EK|B got me on that. I wanted to be different and put them on my molding.But it was mainly because I didn't want to ruin my fenders though. I am a horrible cutter.

d00dle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

this car looks pretty badass. i can't believe it's not the 5th gen civic. so similar.