Tein super street

techavluis

Registered VIP
With tein ss u can NOT adj ride height without f**king around with spring pre-load. go flex if you can get alittle more money. look at tein.com website very good. look at ss vs flex. and call them if u need to. they have a usa number. i have tein ss on my car now for the past 5 months and was sad when i was told this and more sad when i saw how much better flex was not to add the Full Length Adjustable....

off the website: this is the flex
Full Length Adjustable -
Vehicle ride height and spring pre-load can be adjusted independently. Ride height is adjustable in two ways: a. adjustable shock length, and b. adjustable spring seat.
a. The lower mounting bracket can be adjusted, thus changing the overall length of the shock, and therefore altering the vehicle's ride height. This also allows the user to determine suspension travel and droop.
b. The adjustable spring seat allows for independent adjustment of spring pre-load without affecting vehicle ride height.
Aluminum spring seats are utilized to reduce ceasing of spring seat to threaded body, and for improved durability.

this is ss: (pre load with height) GAY!!!
Ride Height Adjustable -
Vehicle ride height adjustable via a threaded shock body and adjustable spring seat. The threaded sleeve is welded to the actual shock body and then Zinc coated for added protection. TEIN engineers have performed vigorous testing to ensure the best possible position and range of the spring seat to ensure the most adjustability. Aluminum spring seats are utilized to reduce ceasing of spring seat to threaded body, and for improved durability.

i will tell u that i will sell you my tein ss if you want for 775. and 325 for the shift springs (number 1 in japan) so 1100 and u will get 4 coreovers and 8 springs (4 tein ss and 4 shift)