That_sick_ls Fixer upper GSR

that_sick_ls

5+ Year Member
Well I've posted a few times and since I have more pictures now i'll keep updating this as i get new toys, I got the car bone stock other than the exhaust, I swapped in my JDM ITR tranny I had from my civic :], Had a stock Exhaust manifold and intake but I just bought a RMF B Series replica header from vtec kid on H-T and I also got my 98-01 Front bumper and headlights need to find the amber bumper lights and hopefully going to get the OEM yellow fogs off a SIR-G, I also just picked up a 97 Spec ITR Gauge cluster will have pics as soon as it gets here, I traded away the wheels for some 14" steelies with brand new tires and $100 because I'm not much a fan of 17's, future plans gold/bronze either rota boost or Konig Renegades 16", Paint job, 98-01 Rear bumper, Edlebroc Victory X IM, upgrade the cams, swap out the tokico shocks and springs for some KYB AGX shocks and Ground Control Coils, JDM ITR Red Recaros, ITR Back seat, ITR SRS Steering wheel, p28 Hondata S300, and thats all I can think about for now but I got new fenders from PWJDM and the sidemarkers well on to some pictures.
When i first picked it up

What it looks like at the moment, picks of the parts i currently have on hand other than the header that is sitting in my trunk if anyone knows anyone that can do a decent paint job on my new stuff, Front/rear bumper and both fenders that would be great!

98-01 front bumper!

And the car as it sits

More pictures and updates to come!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looks nice, keep it updated. I almost picked up an Integra, really wish it didnt have a knock....

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Be good to her, now slam that b***h