the coupe :D

EM1girl

the moment i found out my gearbox wasnt wanked was the best news ever but to get it rebuilt probably woulda been cheaper than the bill i got now :(

got these in the post =)

drove all the way to cork nd limerick yesterday 9 hour round trip never again nd got these :D

4-2-1 mani

tegr flywheel gettin a tegr clutch fitted next week when parts are in

and i think now im finally happy that i may start looking at engine mods :/ which i never thought id do but there is noting else i can do looks wise now. headlights are going in to be split and darkened as there to in ur face with the colour of the car gone so dark

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so you decided to go with bowflex's color, i like it alot besides the wheels. the pink probably wouldnt look bad on another nicer set of wheels but i think white would look nice on it.

StayJdmBroo

Ohh god. RHD && Dark Grey<3333 that's like the best thing you can do this civic. Almost looks like mine except the rhd part:(

EM1girl

so you decided to go with bowflex's color, i like it alot besides the wheels. the pink probably wouldnt look bad on another nicer set of wheels but i think white would look nice on it.

no I tried butcouldnt succedd...
lol its actually a Volkswagen gun metal grey as my sprayer said I needed the actual code.
so I was gonna go that Toyota corolla grey but on the day of painting I changed my mind and just seen 1 card and was like that one it was brighter on the card but I love the dark now,

I love the wheels unfortunately the pictures don't do it justice what so ever everyone whos seen it says it looks so much better in person... :( its a shame cause id never get it to one a your meets to show yas. need contrasting colours man =) to set each colour off

got more pics I have a gold pearl top coat so its hard to get the standard colour but finally got one last night

got the grill and lights sorted cause it was to bright

how dark she can be depending on lighting

and the gold sparkle you can see in the sun or under lights VERY hard to get on camera so in the sun shes kinda army green with the gold

EM1girl

Ohh god. RHD && Dark Grey<3333 that's like the best thing you can do this civic. Almost looks like mine except the rhd part:(

thanks =) much appreciated, my heart and soul is in this car im emotionally attached. the silver just didn't stand out had to do something that's not over here

StayJdmBroo

thanks =) much appreciated, my heart and soul is in this car im emotionally attached. the silver just didn't stand out had to do something that's not over here
I know how you feel lol, and your car would soo good with some bronze circuit 8's, and what else do you plan on doing to her?=)

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think the pink is decent like i said, just not a fan of the bottle cap wheels. i bet some rota grids in pink would look sick, but the car still looks great.