the ghetto civic

thedon365

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civhatch said:
man u make me sad do u really think a skyline motor will fit in a civic.first off its rear wheel drive!! but im not tryin to hate to hard its just think about what u just said ha
Just think what you said little boy!, if you really think she meant shes going to try and fit a skyline motor in a civic your a prick, before you start hatin' on others you need to pull your own finger out ya ass and learn a little. Last time i looked a skyline was AWD, and if you read the thread properly instead of wankin' in-front of your monitor you would know she has kids and no job, so why would you even think she was implyin' that she was goin' to get a skyline motor. GROW UP KID and stop hatin' jus' because everyone else is!

soswank

Dentist in the making
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm interesting. have not been able to figure out why its "ghetto"?

loccusst

Experienced Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not all skylines are awd. Some are rear. You could put a skyline motor in with alot of money and some skill,....ok, alot of skill. You would be making the car a rear wheel drive and would be doing some major mods. Course then there's the question why? But then again thats not what she said now is it. Anyway it would be kinda interesting to see. I've seen a focus with the mustang motor in it and a crx with the nsx motor in it.

thedon365

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anythin' can be done with plenty of $$$, it just pisses me off when i see kids like that hatin' on other people when its obvious they know s**t and probably aint even travelled past the end of their street without mummy or daddy.

Noeladams

Keyboard Cowboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civgrl01 said:
if all some people going to do is make fun of my car then i jsut going to leave

I dont have a problem with the car itself but yet again I have never been a big fan of plastering the side of the car with vinyl or stickers. I like a cleaner look....

Welcome to the club though!

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eugene_dunbarr said:
I never knew a club devoted to Civ's could boast so many haters. So what if you don't like the stickers, you ain't drivin' the damn thing!
well thanks for signing up to make one f**kin post. I'm not going to bash on the car because everyone has said what I would have said. I and many others are so sick of seeing what Fast and Furious has done to the import market. Instead of people getting into the performance aspect, they're all getting into the styling and stickers. When I saw that movie the first time, I was like, most of those cars look like s**t, but I'd love to hop up the motor, not what body kit and wing can I buy to make my car look that fast. I mean seriously, since when did stickers plastered all over a car mean that it looked good...

caliracer22jdm

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry chick! Car has potential...Lose the stickers and the gold frame and you'll be well on your way to having a tight car....with all the money you spent on stickers you could of used that to help buy some springs or wheels...

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
caliracer22jdm said:
Sorry chick! Car has potential...Lose the stickers and the gold frame and you'll be well on your way to having a tight car....with all the money you spent on stickers you could of used that to help buy some springs or wheels...
hell, that would have bought the springs and also been on your way to buy the shocks too. Big decals get expensive, thats why I don't understand why people dump that kind of money into it, that and it doesn't look good

sarah99u

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow, its sticker charged....I wish i could afford to do that to my Honda.....