The "I'm Bored at Work" Thread

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's really interesting. What's the benefit to that, over using the other side of the finger and flexing the finger instead of the wrist? I assume the sound would be a little different using the nail, but I'm not sure what else.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
It's a pickless way to play banjo, used it a lot of the classic Appalachian songs. i used the side of my finger right now because my nail isnt long enough. i'd imagine the only difference is how loud the sound will be.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sitting at work being depressed. Stressing out on my upcoming surgery...

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What's the surgery, and when?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2 hours and 20 minutes.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dude, one day, it just happens. I used to stay up til 6AM every night. I only went to bed then because the sun was getting close to coming up and I knew I'd have a hard time falling asleep once the sun was up. Then, one day, I started going to bed at 10PM. s***. Just. Happens. :cry:

Ugh, grad school is killing me.
Hang in thereeeee! My fraternity big bro finally became a doctor last week. He said he hasn't felt this stress free since he can remember.

2 hours and 20 minutes.
1 hour and 16 minutes.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hang in thereeeee! My fraternity big bro finally became a doctor last week. He said he hasn't felt this stress free since he can remember.
I've heard the same thing from a few of my friends who have recently graduated. Looking forward to it! December can't come quickly enough.

-9 minutes. I'm out!

LeapHeap

I f**kin hate morning shifts. It's supposed to be 40C 110F outside. I work in a hot ass factory so looks like they may have to give us heat brakes and pay us for them

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
I prefer morning shifts just because the traffic is basically non existent

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
^ And who doesn't like getting out early to enjoy the rest of the day?
yeah walking out while other guys still have three hours left is a pretty good feeling. also if you're half asleep during the first half of your shift it makes it seem to go by faster lol

Paigee

Yeah it's supposed to be beautiful out today but I'm here until late afternoon so the sun and warmth will be all gone. I don't even know what temperature it is during the day because I can't leave...

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Boooored. Lots of small stuff and staring at progress bars today.

Lunch time finally!