Yo take that honda sticker off that windshield lol

Your in allentown ? You should come see the races here hahah

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah bro, let me know when there is one.

And I'm too lazy to take it off.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it will take you like two minutes lol and look so much better

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ill take it off eventually. Lol. Found out my oil pan is rusted to f**k so ill probably need a new one soon. Also, my car backfires a little if I step on the gas in d4 but it wont do it if I shift normally from 1st through hleach gear. I think its cylinder 3 spark plug wire.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
changing your oil pan wouldnt hurt, you could paint it then or coat it in somethign too.

Why are you shifting through gears in an auto? that isnt good for the car.

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
Why are you shifting through gears in an auto? that isnt good for the car.
agreed,

be careful doing this man, theres plenty of people who have accidentally put it in reverse and/or park/neutral at a high RPM and tore up their car. Also, your car is designed to shift at prescribed shift points to prevent over-revving the motor aka blowing it up and I don't believe your car came with a tach did it? either way.. I would keep shifting it to a minimum unless you plan to buy a tranny soon

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I never down shift in the car, I only upshift when bored and wanna mess around which isn't often, but for some reason the car doesn't seem to run right in d4. I'm gonna try resetting the ECU and "reteach" it. How would I have to drive in order for a successful reset?

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ummm yu can s**t an auto just like a stick and control ur rpms just like a stick. It is harder on the auto transmition, and it is geared different then a stick shift.

I've been playing aroun w/ my car for years as auto and my tranny is still running fine, and as for shiftin into park or reverse..yud have to be a moron. It's locked out so yu would have to push the bitten in an shift to the highest position. If it in first going to 2nd 3r or even drive, all yu have to do is push it, don't touch the butten lol. If worst come to worst and yu push it to far yu end up I neutral. Big deal, justdrop it down 1 and ur in drive.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah. I knew it wasn't that bad. Although, they say downshifting is what wears the tranny out.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I say auto/manual swap should be your first mod! I've got a manual cluster if you eventually decide to go manual.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I will definely do it next year if I get this job at East Penn Manufacturing.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Auto to manual might be next year, but when I do it I'm going DOHC so B series.
Sweet thats exactly what I'm doing right now, rebuilding the B to stock for now so I can get it BAR'd (f**k California) then I plan on doing some more performance mods. I agree with everyone about the manual swap though, I came to visit my dad in Nevada and while I'm here I have to drive the manual 300zx and every time I come here I get home and hate driving my car for a few days lol.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
East Penn Manufacturing, Deka Batteries.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your going to hate that job, they pay well but you bust your ass. i wouldnt start this young, lot of bad s**t there.