The Prime'd Bastard

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks. I just need to get that axle on there and inspection and I can start putting serious cash in there.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Love the progress, and I agree, PS over AC any day, roll the windows down, turn the music up and cruise lol

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Exactly how I drive erryday. Lol. Hopefully the first mod I do will be repaint VC and get me my cf duckbill if I can find one.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Idk, I didn't do it. The guy who had the car before the previous owner had one of the side moldings stolen, so he took the other one off and filled it with fiberglass.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
How many times have I said it I'm not removing my power steering.
Ah come on... all the cool kids are doing it! PS is for sissys. Manual swap this thing already before you go nuts with other stuff like rims/drop and what not.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't make enough to do the swap at this point. Hell it'll take me a month and a half to do my minime.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Work a flat head under then, carefully working the molding up. If your talking about the one that goes up on the door, there are screws on the door where it connects to the jamb. Ill take a pic later.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah. It will be.
Update
Reserving my axle from Napa tomorrow or Monday and picking it up this weekend just in time for the Sonic meet.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh Idk. I can't get them the f**k back on so I threw em in the hatch and they're gonna sit there for now.

yakobm

Haha. I like power steering. Everything else can go. They make windows for a reason, AC is useless.
AC's definitely not useless. My explorer had it, but my 01 DX Coupe and my current 94 DX Hatch don't have it, and when it's warm, it sucks. Plus, driving on the highway with the windows down makes a lot of noise, and if you have girls in the back (as is expected with me, j/p), they don't like getting their hair all messed up.

on the flipside, my first car, a Mazda B2200 pickup, didn't have power steering and I was fine with it. I'm fine with it now, too. It's a lot easier than my pickup. You'll get used to it, but whatever floats your boat.

Have fun with the hatch, converting it to manual will be the best part for you. Much funner.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I'm hoping to have another job next year to save up.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
With tires or just rims?

Updates
Got the power steering belt on and the window, windshield, and door moldings.
no tires, but if you have 14 inch wheels you can just swap tires over