The Widest Rim Here

Psykodragon1

5+ Year Member
Hey guys, just wondering...who here is rocking the widest street rim. Post info and pics so we can see the rims in all there fat ass glory ;)

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ass man eh?

Gonzo

Tin Foil Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
unless its a slick...then more than likley no

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
usually anything wider than 7 will rub. but that depends on how low you are too. i would love to run 8" wide on my ep but i dont think it will fit.

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
boilermaker rubs 8" wide wheels, too lazy to find pics. and i know of one person with a widebody who ran 11.5" in the rear, again, lazy to find pics.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Psykodragon1, do you have a 7th gen too?

ryanM

im going to be running rims that are 15x8 +0 they will stick out a tiny bit, but if i put some negative camber on them i'll still be able to tuck, we'll see. hope i dont need to get widebody fenders.

Psykodragon1

5+ Year Member
NOFX, Yes I have a 05 lx...slow as hell for right now.

LongGrain, I have never liked the slanted camber look, even if it is subtle. I will probably roll my fenders. Can you post some pics of your 15x8 when you are done, want to see that.

ryanM

Psykodragon1 said:

LongGrain, I have never liked the slanted camber look, even if it is subtle. I will probably roll my fenders. Can you post some pics of your 15x8 when you are done, want to see that.
i dont have the rims, but they are what i plan to run. the amount of camber i'd be running wouldnt be noticeable at all. but if i leave the rims at 0 camber, without over fenders they will stick out a lil, due to the 0 offset, they have ~4 inches of lip.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not meaning to threadjack but...
Here you go longgrain..

stretching 295's...

ryanM

thats ballin as f**k, i'll probably run 205's on the back of mine, and 195's up front just cuz 195 will be stretched a lil, and i like that. i dont need amazingly wide tires, altho i might go with 215's in back. im afraid im gonna be a rolling smokebomb if my tires arent wide enough. here's what i'll be running:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Psykodragon1 said:

I could have sworn your profile said you had a '06. I was wondering why you were posting in 7th gen. :lol:

Psykodragon1

5+ Year Member
Yeah, I didn't notice that till you told me. I guess when I was typing my profile I was going to fast. ;)

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Homeboy with the silver European civic is rockin some nice ones if I recall.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
here's what i'll be running:

i wanna get those for my 86 civic (the 15x7 ones) or possibly these

i dunno if they will fit since they are 15x7.5
ill prob have to roll fenders ect.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
roll the fenders and run a stretched tire....that combination along with some camber should do the trick.

sorry, i love wide wheels on a veedub

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sportmax, has 15X8s with 0 offset, gettin a set for my CRX