thinking about an H22 in my EX

00CVICEX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was just wondering on some thoughts for a motor swap for my 2000 ex . I have a V2 cai , tsudo catback and zex wet system on the D16 but it is jst not enough for me so i was thinking H22 i know it is ahard swap but for the money i think it is worth it any info would be greatly appricated

hookedontenzo

lil o white civic...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i might know some one that has a h22 for sale, i live out in cali so i'm not sure where and how you can pick this up if it for sale...email me back at lsier5@aol.com for info

LiLCivicSpEc

LoNe RaCeR #1
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
H22A motor ish good but iheard sum stuff about the Trans or somthin like it gets messed up but i dunno H22A ish good though. There like a 96 Honda Civic HB which ran a 14.2 ( 1/4 )with custom air intake and GReddy Evolution cat-back exhaust back in Hawaii o_O

LiLCivicSpEc

LoNe RaCeR #1
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cool ur from hawaii i jus moved out that state and I REALLY MISS it all mah friends :( :( :( i graduated from Radford HS this year Class of 2003

00CVICEX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the gsr motor was my other thought but it is a thousand dollars more i was gonna take that money and put it toward pistons rings and conecting rods on the h22 so i can run a larger shot of nos than i am right now but thank you for the input

N1EX

Red_Robin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by LiLCivicSpEc
Cool ur from hawaii i jus moved out that state and I REALLY MISS it all mah friends :( :( :( i graduated from Radford HS this year Class of 2003
Hey man my girlfriend went to Radford High School her freshman and sophmore year. Were you there then? Her name was Kara Durgin.

Eric55inSacCA

Large Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah dont do H22, might as well get rid of the steering wheel and just lean in your seat to turn, or a big e-brake thing like i had on my big wheel

SUSPEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow i thought i was the only hawaii person to post on here

ClubDownforce

Chillin at tha Holidae In
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SOHC turbo. LS turbo. That way if you blow it up, they're cheap to replace... :D