5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no worky.....

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the link work for me, and welcome to CC =)

hatch2000

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for me, I don't like those new eclipses. I like the older ones before that. Maybe just because they have turbo.

Justyntyme

5th gen civics are it.
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree with Hatch2000 just something about how nicely rounded they were. You can't improve much on that and IMO they didn't

gabebauman

Sk8aholic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Mittracer87
DONT YOU WISH SHE WERE URS????
NO, my wife's sister has one. I drove it when she first got it and I almost had to stick my head out the sunroof, (no headroom). And with the "200hp" motor, I thought it would have been much quicker and it drove like a brick. I would never spend money on one.

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the second gen eclipse is a much better car and much better looking.
Except that they dont have s**t for room in um
at least we can have sex in our civic us cnat do s**t in ur eclipse

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Re: Third Gen Eclipse. Nice.!!!!!

Originally posted by gabebauman
NO, my wife's sister has one. I drove it when she first got it and I almost had to stick my head out the sunroof, (no headroom). And with the "200hp" motor, I thought it would have been much quicker and it drove like a brick. I would never spend money on one.
Whoooah! No respect for the 3rd gen. Ok so at 6'3" or so (depending on which convenience store I'm leaving) I do have to drive around with the "gangsta' lean" BUT I like our 3rd gen. I smoked a 305 RS Camaro pretty soundly so 200 hp works pretty good. Couldn't have done that in my Civic. In fact my best was against a B16 Civic Si. Good torque outta' that SOHC V6 left him at the line.

FreakTimmah

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Re: Third Gen Eclipse. Nice.!!!!!

Originally posted by gabebauman
i couldn't agree more, i mean its a nice car to pimp around in, but its seriously one of the worst cars i've ever driven. i think the main prob with it is weight, with the V6 you have enough power but its still a very slugish car because its so goddamn heavy, and with the 4 banger its just way too underpowered. mabey if mistu hadn't based this car off the glaant, or mabey if they hadn't ditched the turbo four for the V6, they'd have somthing worthy of the eclpse name. but oh well, the EVO seems to fill the performance niche the last eclipse left behind

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its ok i gues i miss my 2gen clipse.....no! stupid 240sx!

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Mittracer87
DONT YOU WISH SHE WERE URS????
No, I don't care for it. only thing from a eclipse that I like is the t25 turbo. ;)

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no i dont wish it was mine but it looks good

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member