This is "MY BUILD" INSPIRATION

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got some things from the dealer. I started ordering a few of the bolts and nuts I need since my motor is missing a few. I decided to slap the RBC on just to see how it looks.

I also ordered 3 bolts to mount my CRV engine bracket. All the bolts are from a accord. One seems to be to long as it sticks out and I have it all the way in. Not sure what bolt I need but this one isn't it.

I also confirmed that the water pump housing I got with my motor isn't from a TSX. So I'll be trying to find a new one local.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got around to painting the motor. I know some may say I should have waited until I did the refresh but I was bored. It by no means is a show car so I don't care if it gets oil or grease all on the new paint. I also put in a order for some more bolts, studs and nuts that I'm missing. Car funds are low right now so I'm just buying what I can when I can.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ended up picking up a alternator and a TSX waterpump housing over the weekend. My order from the dealer came in so I threw everything on.

New flywheel bolts

I didn't have spacers for my k-Tuned AC/PS delete kit so I made my own. One set out of aluminum and another out of Delrin.

All together.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fid you get the k24 alternator or a k20 one? The k24 alternator has a plug on the front side (points towards the front of the car) which makes it a pain to plug in the engine harness. I learned this the hard way. The k2p alternator has the plug on the side near the thermostat housing.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Fid you get the k24 alternator or a k20 one? The k24 alternator has a plug on the front side (points towards the front of the car) which makes it a pain to plug in the engine harness. I learned this the hard way. The k2p alternator has the plug on the side near the thermostat housing.
I have a k24 alternator. It points towards the from of the car.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Took my alternator to work so I could use the bench vise to swap on the K-Tuned pulley. This pulley which is provided with the AC/PS delete is offset so the belt is aligned 100% and runs true. When using the stock pulley the belt is at a slight angle and if left on can cause damage and wear your belt a lot faster. In some cases they have even come off before k-tuned updated the kit with this pulley.

Last edited:

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not much of an update but I have some stuff on the way.

Decided to slap the header on just to see how it looks in person.

At some point I'll get a megaphone to free up some horsepower but that will be later down the line.

Picked up some used RDX injectors with clips & pigtails.

Last edited:

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My Acura GSR throttle cable came in from Karcepts. Great service and super fast shipping. My stock EX cable is to short to use so I ordered this one.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My Hybridracing K-swap ground kit came in. I originally had a OEM ground kit from autofair honda but I lent it to a friend who was doing his kswap and needed them. So I said why not get the Hybridracing ground since I had to order grounds again. I also got the clips for the transmission cables since I need them for my Hybridracing cables.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finally got around to taking my front lower control arm bushing out so I can replace them with new Energy suspension bushing.

I used a drill to help release the old busing from the metal sleeve than I used a hack saw to cut a slit in the sleeve to release tension so I could hammer out the metal sleeve.

After getting it all out

Next I bead blasted the control arms to remove all the old paint and rust.

Laid down some primer, I need to get black paint sometime this weekend.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Badass man! Before you know it, this thing will be done!