Threads going in VIP

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I thought VIP didn't have to mean NSFW I thought if you had something you only wanted seniored members to view you could put it in VIP no matter what it was.

Maybe i've been wrong this whole time lol

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ very good point. i quoted ur post in our moderator discussion. i think i agree that not all NWS threads should be put in VIP, but perhaps a seperate NWS sub-section should be created in off-topic

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
From my memory that's what we started VIP wasn't it?

That's how I got burned in the past clicking threads that didn't say NSFW then everyone was all "it's VIP don't click anything at work" so i stopped goin in there.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
From my memory that's what we started VIP wasn't it?

That's how I got burned in the past clicking threads that didn't say NSFW then everyone was all "it's VIP don't click anything at work" so i stopped goin in there.
Maybe you should focus more on work and less on cc....jk haha

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yes, VIP is for private things too. That's what it's intended purpose was originally. NWS threads just happen to get automatically filtered there. Hell, when I joined, the term "NWS" was never even used. I remember seeing it for the first time... "NWS, what the f**k does that mean?" lol.

On another note: It looks as though we've decided to not move threads to VIP for wording that may not be work safe.