Throttle Body and ECU Question

poptikx

5+ Year Member
Howdy Folks.

I have a 92 Civic CX that i recently had to put a D15B7 into. During the swap, we got the correct ECU, A D15B7 Throttle Body(auto), and while we had the new engine out, replaced all of the seals.

For a bit i was dealing with really bad acceleration with the new engine, until i stumbled across a post about how to calibrate the TPS. Since the Throttle Body that i purchased was a manual, we re-used the thrrottle rotor from the D15B8 CX engine. When i attempted to do this, the lowest voltage i could get with Wide Open Throttle was 5.4v, and the not the desired 4.5v. My question is is there a difference between the throttle body on a D15B7 Automatic and a D15B7 Manual? We were able to get the Closed Throttle settings correct, but from what i have read, the Wide Open Throttle should be set first.

has anyone bought the Skunk2 alpha throttle body for this engine? I dont see a Fast Idle valve on this and wanted to see if this worked for a stock engine.

This is my daily driver, so im not all too worried about performance.

The other item that i have a question about and havent been able to find the answer is about converting the CX's 1 wire O2 sensor to a 4 wire. I have a new O2 sensor prewired for the 4 wire plug and the 4 wire plug already. However the issue im running into is that i cannot find the guides that utilize a P06 ECU, the original ECU for the D15B7. All of the Guides seem to utilize a P28 ECU. Does anyone know of a pinout diagram for the P06 ECU?

Or does anyone have a uncut 92-95 DX hatchback engine wiring harness for sale?

Thanks for your time. Any answers are appreciated.