tie bars

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im lookign to buy a new lower tie brace. MOstly ive been lookign at the neuspeed x-brace and the tanabe sustsec brace. both look pretty good. i have a upper front tie bar from neuspeed and its very functional. i put it on and imidiatly could feel the difference. Im wondering which would help my handling more the sustec or the x brace. its for my 02 civic ex coupe lightly modified. thanks alot guys. and if you kno of any place sellign these two braces for cheap could you post the site. thanks alot.

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I haven't seen Tanabe's. Pics? I know Neuspeed's is nice.

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the x-brace below is from neuspeed and the crazy looking sustec brace is from tanabe. im in an engineering class and had my teacher look and pick out the more rigid one and he chose the x brace because nothign beats teh basic triangle. but i guess it depends on where the force is being applied to these bars. im just lookign to see what peopel say about these
thanks
britt

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You won't be auto-xing with either, I can tell you that. Some cars do come with one stock however (i.e., S2000, DC5R.)

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah it does haha and s**t for 20 dollars more i think i am
but i just got the go from my parent on lips for my car so i think im goign to get those while i can
i love the type b lips from streetstyler.com