Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maybe on a black car...not on silver.

Jmoto911

Built, not bought.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think it looks good because you have hella tinted windows so its not just 1 dark part on your car

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its a little to dark for me. maybe a slight tint would look better.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ive checked in mid day and you can still see the brake lights good. and a cop was behind me one day and didnt pull me over so its all good.

and the main reason i wanted it tinted was to get rid of the red. you can still see it alittle bit but its ok.

its not quite as dark in person as the pic, and neither is my tint, but it is very dark 15% all around cept windshield

thanks for your opinions though

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just think it matches because nothing else on the car was red, but alot of things were black. now the tails match the windows and tires. everything on your car is either silver or black except for the turn signals.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
snozepp147 said:
i just think it matches because nothing else on the car was red, but alot of things were black. now the tails match the windows and tires. everything on your car is either silver or black except for the turn signals.
exactly what im going for, and i didnt do the turn signals because the reverse lights are there too and i need them as bright as possible with my tint. im getting the spoiler in Nighthawk Black Pearl (from honda) just replacing that one with a different color. and the door handles also. and im also going to order the HFP real lip to cover where someone hit me

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i would have done the whole light, but it doesn't look bad

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Suanico said:
i would have done the whole light, but it doesn't look bad
thanks, i woulda done the whole light too..if i didnt feel like seeing when i put it in reverse