To: paulx022

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Bro, quit being a nazi; let people post thier s**t and stop trying to act like you created this website. Nobody cares if you know all the rules of this and get a boner from closing peoples post's and recieting your "rules"; Perfect example, thread was JUST listed "help my frat get 15,000 !! Its easy" The kid posted in the general section his post wasnt hurting anything, then what do you know? Dickhead came and closed it because of some stupid bullshit. I posted something about somebody looking up a carfax report for me if they had an extra or unlimited, what do you know vjf915 comes in with a blah blah i suck d**k i wont allow this on this website its against carfax policies (like your a carfax f**king representative or something). This is why forums are getting shitty nowadays because the founders of this website give people moderator status (which i dont blame them, they cant do it themselves) then people like you come and totally get power hungry because you have a little d**k and have no spine to stand up to people in real life and have a cubical job with no say in anything so you come in here and think you're big and bad because you know these "rules" to a T.
If anybody agrees or disagrees feel free to post until he closes it. I'm sure after this i will be banned by him because you have no free speech on this website. This website was made for people to help each other out who all have the same love, then they make the poor choice of giving moderator status to you.

If you have a problem with me, you are more than welcome to PM me and I would gladly discuss the issue at hand. However, since you already voiced your opinion publicly, I will respond publicly. As a moderator, our main job is to enforce the rules and make sure that we provide a civil car enthusiast community for the members. In order to help promote a positive image for the site, I decided that it was not wise to publicly announce that the Terms of Service be neglected for CarFax. This could in turn pose a negative picture for the site here. If you had wished to PM members about it, nobody on the staff would have any problem with it. However, it was posted publicly. I decided that I did not feel like it would promote anything positive for the site. You would be surprised how often people search a certain topic, and end up creating an account simply to discuss that topic here on the site. I have seen it happen MANY times, and did not wish to allow another sites Terms of Service to be neglected publicly on this site. I apologize that you disagree with my decision, but that same decision has been made before by other moderators. As for the other thread that was closed today, it is clearly stated in the rules that the promotion of other websites is not permitted without permission from the staff.

I created this thread so that we could openly discuss your issues with me, but please, keep it civil.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
One's e-penis size was challenged by another. The challenged fires back to the challenger. Now the challenger and the challenged are fighting to show who's e-penis is bigger.

One day, you two will see that mines is the biggest and baddest!

lethalmilkshake

One's e-penis size was challenged by another. The challenged fires back to the challenger. Now the challenger and the challenged are fighting to show who's e-penis is bigger.

One day, you two will see that mines is the biggest and baddest!
f**k you mines bigger.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you have a problem with me, you are more than welcome to PM me and I would gladly discuss the issue at hand. However, since you already voiced your opinion publicly, I will respond publicly.
yea, good way to set the example guy. :thumbup:

I've said it before and i'll say it again.. I'm surprised they made you a Mod, you treat people like s**t.

in a matter of seconds your boys will jump in and attack me.

1 2 3..

go!

*unsubscribes *

lethalmilkshake

Well I don't know much about the situation, but from the way it seems, vjf915 was just doing his job. He's a moderator for a reason; to enforce the rules of the forum. Obviously doing something shady or illegal is shouldn't be publicly condoned by a forum and he was right to close the thread.

But outside of that, vjf915 also sounds like a huge douchebag, so it is what it is I guess.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea, good way to set the example guy. :thumbup:

I've said it before and i'll say it again.. I'm surprised they made you a Mod, you treat people like s**t.

in a matter of seconds your boys will jump in and attack me.

1 2 3..

go!
I have admitted before that I WAS a trouble maker, but before they made me a mod I became very positive on the site. You may not have seen that since most of it happened in 7th gen tech. But all of the mods agreed except for one that I had changed and were willing to bring me onto the staff. I mentioned in the mod lounge that I was opening this thread, and as long as things are kept civil.....they will do nothing. If you wish to discuss with me how you think I am unfair to people, please do it now. I made this a public thread because I have nothing to hide, and if I made a mistake then I am ready and willing to admit/apologize for it.
Well I don't know much about the situation, but from the way it seems, vjf915 was just doing his job. He's a moderator for a reason; to enforce the rules of the forum. Obviously doing something shady or illegal is shouldn't be publicly condoned by a forum and he was right to close the thread.

But outside of that, vjf915 also sounds like a huge douchebag, so it is what it is I guess.
There were two issues discussed. One of which you just agreed with, the second is stated in the rules that it is prohibited. Please, like I said above, tell me how you think I am unfair. I am ready to discuss any problems.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Either way, you made this thread to keep the drama going... Be a man an PM him to discuss it. I really don't want to check back an see where this goes but I probably will.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Either way, you made this thread to keep the drama going... Be a man an PM him to discuss it. I really don't want to check back an see where this goes but I probably will.
If you have a problem with me, you are more than welcome to PM me and I would gladly discuss the issue at hand. However, since you already voiced your opinion publicly, I will respond publicly.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i thought this was a joke?

anywho, lolz.

and i know u(vjf915) and i have gotten into it a few times in the past, but i have noticed a huge change since u came back from ur last ban. idk if that makes a difference, but i used to cause a lot more hate and discontent around here also and have changed a bit.

dunno if i agree about the public commentary of the subject, but whatever works i guess. the world thrives on drama, so have at it!

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just because he didn't PM you doesn't mean you have to make another thread. A mod should be held at a higher standard. If I made this thread talking about someone else it would be a bitchfest. Delete the thread an settle with the kid in PMs. The whole site doesn't need to watch your argument, especially since the guy probably won't say much anyway. More people are just going to question you.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Let's play the game of everyone grow up. Oh wait, clubcivic can't do that. :roll:

BTW wrong section, MOD, this is for site problems and suggestions, not member problems. You post member problems in the PM's section. Try it.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
In the initial thread that Biz closed down, he stated that if there was a problem the member could take it and post in Site Problems. Thats exactly what I did. If you have a problem with that, then stay out of the thread, simple as that. Same rules apply to this thread as every other thread. So if you have nothing constructive to say, then please stay out. The whole purpose of this thread was NOT to start drama. The purpose was to resolve the issue that this member has with me :what: Like I said, I made the thread publicly because I have absolutely nothing to hide.

You know it used to be if a mod got called out publicly, as long as he had nothing to hide, he would take the heat publicly and discuss it out. I personally dont have anything to hide, and apparently SEVERAL members have issues with me. It was not my choice to make it public, many members can attest to the fact that I resolve issues via PM. However he made it public, so Im going to take the heat publicly. If you guys dont agree with that, I dont care, it was already made public.

Last edited:

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well if you make the thread public then everyone has a right to post an share their opinions which we did. If you wanted a discussion between you an that other guy then this isn't the best way to go. He hasn't posted yet an your just getting hate, mission accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.