*TopGear's Build Up Thread!*

ej8eli

EJ8Squad member: #422
5+ Year Member
lookin good man, def like the red VC over the yellow one. any major plans with the engine at all?

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
grams.............................. all the way.................................... Volks..... rule....

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You would have hated the sound with a test pipe. Good call on the cat, and if you figure it's really killing your throttle response, just get a resonator.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You would have hated the sound with a test pipe. Good call on the cat, and if you figure it's really killing your throttle response, just get a resonator.
Ahaha, I actually just replaced the cat with a test pipe. It's really raspy so I'm not diggin the sound, Resonator is going on when I get the chance:???:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks great! I really like the valve cover. What manifold / throttle body are you going with?

Dre Da Kid

404 THE ATL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
are you on car payment right? 99-00 civic si worth $8-10k. mostly ppl cldn't cash outta that car.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dope, I have an ITR intake manifold and throttle body hanging around if you want?

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bro your car is looking gorgeous I don't know what else I would do to it if I owned it. looks great :thumbs up keep it up.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^Thanks bro.
Just ordered Mugen front lip and short shifter:cool:

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
McLovin!! nice!

diggin how clean your engine bay/interior is.

shot of the rear is nice but what can i say... im an ass man

5zigen's will look ill

get us more pics asap

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How do you like the header? I've had my Megan Racing 4-1 for at least 2 years and no problems....Definately couldn't go wrong for the price...
I scraped my Megan Racing 4-1 like no tomorrow, those 4-1s hang way too low for my slammed car and these shitty MO roads.
now I have one of these:

It's a Highend header, I got it after reading this: http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1463564&page=1
"All the headers we tested were of amazing quality. All were stainless, the Highend and Rage-supplied headers were polished while the DTR-fab was raw. I would give the DTR header a slight edge in weld quality but all the headers had remarkably clean and attractive welds. Bottom line is you won't be dissapointed with the quality of any of these headers."
It's the cheapest of the three, MSRP $600, but I got it on Clearance from Mike at Highend for $400.

ryanM

i cant believe you put rotas in the same catagory as 5zigen, let alone rays.

anyways you should lower it.