5+ Year Member
looking good
That STI is SEXY
I love the royal blue with the bronze

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok so I broke down and bought some parts. I came across this stuff pretty cheap from a buddy at work.

So far I have
Intercooler
wastegate
blowoff
some piping
manifold
3" downpipe
t3/t4 turbo.
dump tube

It's all used but seems to be in good condition, I just couldn't pass up the deal:cool: Here are some pics.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
boooooooooooosttt :twisted:

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like that lip. I have the same one but its on my 97. Boost it now and when it blows up, rebuild it.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like that lip. I have the same one but its on my 97. Boost it now and when it blows up, rebuild it.
Thanks. I was thinking about that but it seems like it would be too much hassle. Especially for a dd.

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks. I was thinking about that but it seems like it would be too much hassle. Especially for a dd.
If youre nice to the car, it will be nice to you. If you beat the thing everytime you drive it, then you might have problems. Make sure you dont have any oil leaks. They usuuallyll start around the oil return on the oil pan.

The only problem with a DD is waiting for parts and downtime kills. When you first put it together, expect the un expected. Something will go wrong. In my case, it always does lol

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If youre nice to the car, it will be nice to you. If you beat the thing everytime you drive it, then you might have problems. Make sure you dont have any oil leaks. They usuuallyll start around the oil return on the oil pan.

The only problem with a DD is waiting for parts and downtime kills. When you first put it together, expect the un expected. Something will go wrong. In my case, it always does lol
I usually baby my car, but I see myself having a hard time staying out of boost when it's all said and done lol.
I have a friend who will let me drive his second car while mine is being put together, so I lucked up there.

Anybody know how much Honda would charge to run tests on the motor?

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what do you need to test? like a compression tester? theyre like $10 at autozone.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So what do you guys think about these used turbo parts? Some guys on Honda-tech told me to get new stuff, but I'm just looking for a low psi, budget setup and it won't be driven hard too often. I'm not trying to make a ton of power. Fill me in on your opinions. Thanks!

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea. My friend pulled it off his car when it was working fine. But I might just buy a new turbo and wastegate and use the mani I already have.