Torque pro app and Bluetooth obd2

Drakon543

So I had a Bluetooth obd2 adapter given to me so I decided to check out torque pro app. Skimming around the internet there are a few other apps that appear to me more favorable. But here is my take on torque pro. Most of gauge displays appear to be pretty accurate on 4 different vehicles I've tested it on. Some having more available information being a given as some vehicles have more info passing through the ecu. Some other gauges are obviously wrong and I'm not sure if it's a compatibility issue but whatever. The horsepower and torque are cool to look at but given the apps limited info input for vehicle specs are probably not even close. Also the mpg is incorrect but it has an adjustment but you would have to know what your actual mpg was to correct it. So including the fault clearing and good information if does give you I would say it's a good buy. You can pick up a obd2 adapter cheap on Amazon and the app is only 4 bucks. Where a simple pocket scanner ranges between 30 and 50 bucks and is only viable to clear and read codes.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I use ODB Fusion for iOS along with a wifi ODB2 adapter that I found on Amazon. I love it!

Drakon543

There are apparently a few apps out there that are fairly accurate with horsepower. Well considering it's a phone app and not a dyno.