Tree's DC4

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t greg dont you watch price is right?!?!? the only feature they install on those cars is block heaters, because all the fan base for that show is the white trash region of the country ;)

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
OH MY GOSH!!! IT'S REAL! IT'S FINALLY HERE!

It's Real! by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

Unicorn Brace by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

Blurry by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

Unicorn Brace by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

Bolts and Holes by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

All I need to lower the car now is a set of coilovers and the ITR rear sway bar! :D

After having 3 awful experiences with PW:JDM in a row I complained expressing my feelings, they sent me a $50 giftcard for free. I will buy something with that card then never use them again.:lol:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oooohhh thats nice!

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
It seems like a pretty good set up. A lot of the racing guys are running it. It'll be a while before it's ready, but I'll let you know my thoughts about it.

So I'm dreaming about summer at the moment. When it was actually enjoyable outside, nice colors, and I'll have these installed. <3

Jdm front by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

Untitled by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
On Tuesday I brought the car into the lab hour at school. I had to weigh a car, and to see what just small adjustments did to change how a car sat. Even the smallest tire pressure adjustment did quite a bit. I should have taken a picture of the car on the scales, but it didn't cross my mind at the time.
The car weighed in at 2385 lbs (1082 kg) with an over full tank of gas.

Car weight- Full tank by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

This is the package I received this morning. I will be working on this build for the next little bit as well.

Small Package by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

Package Contents by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks like you corner balanced it?

Edit: wait what? Just looked back a few pages... are you still on stock suspension? And the car weighs that much even with the rear removed? Thought these things were a little lighter than that.

Last edited:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
integras are pigs compared to civics

decimus

Fitment Hater
I have to say I love this build. Your attention to detail is awesome. I also really like the fact that you're using pretty much all OEM/HOP stuff. :clap: :thumbup:

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I didn't corner weight balance it. I will be doing that once I put the suspension in it.

Thank you decimus. It means a lot

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Well I went to the body shop. The car is booked in for April 15th for the wing to be painted and installed. Unfortunately they, legally, cannot do the front end. I have to either go to a lower end shop or sell it because I don't want to do it myself. I'll more than likely sell it or trade it for a 98+ set up. I am planning on ordering my coilovers next Friday.
Once the coilovers arrive I just need to wait for my class mate to get me the ITR wheels we agreed on trading for my fat 5s and rear brakes (he's swapping it into his civic) . Then I can lower her and 5 lug swap it.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I went to the body shop. The car is booked in for April 15th for the wing to be painted and installed. Unfortunately they, legally, cannot do the front end. I have to either go to a lower end shop or sell it because I don't want to do it myself. I'll more than likely sell it or trade it for a 98+ set up. I am planning on ordering my coilovers next Friday.
Once the coilovers arrive I just need to wait for my class mate to get me the ITR wheels we agreed on trading for my fat 5s and rear brakes (he's swapping it into his civic) . Then I can lower her and 5 lug swap it.

Why not just have a lower end shop install it and them paint it? Or do it yourself, it's only a few spot welds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk