trunk leaking water?

ohsnapzitzmeng

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok its really srting to piss me off, every time it rains my trunk holds water where the spare and jack sits, its starting to rust my spare and jack and it looks ugly down there...

anything i can do to plug the leak?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
get in your trunk, and have someone spray water on your ass end of your car and see where its comming from, then get some seam sealer and fill in where its comming from

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol thats the only way you will know where its coming from, we do it at work all the time

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
any auto parts place pretty much, you will need a caulking gun too

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
could be around the tails, or, where the quarter panel meets around the trunk seal, or your glass could be leaking, it could be alot of places just check it out with the water, then pm me, i can help ya out man

Jolting

I just drilled 2 small holes in the bottom of my trunk... This post kinda inspires me to do somthing actual about it lol.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LMAO....I have this issue too. I'm actually going to do this. Being only 5.4 you could prolly fit a couple of me in there!

Goosse

5+ Year Member
If you have a hb, then water is coming in trough your lights. If you place 2 of the OEM stock seals instead of 1 the problem should be solved

2NRSTV

Team Exile/ADO Garage
Registered VIP
LMAO....I have this issue too. I'm actually going to do this. Being only 5.4 you could prolly fit a couple of me in there!
Yay to small people helping you work on your car when you need to shove someone in the trunk or something! :lol: