tsudo n1 catback exhaust

patrick02

5+ Year Member
im looking to buy the tsudo n1 exhaust ive read alot of threads about it and it seems to be a good exhaust. but i was wondering if anyone has any pics of it on their car? also, to people who have had first hand experince on it, from 1 to 5 how loud is it? thanks

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its pretty loud like a APEXi N1 or a Skunk2. It has alright quailty from what I heard, If your running a testpipe with it yeah it will be real loud.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I was thinking of getting the same, but megan racing has one an N1 looking style and megan is better quality than tsudo. I would say spend the extra 20 bucks and get a megan that's what i have and i like, sounds good on a D17

2k5civic

i hate imports...! siiike
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had a tsudo exhaust i bought from honda. it provided a really good sound. the only bad thing i expeirenced with it was that the exhaust sat really close to my bumper and over time melted the bumper a little. But im sure you will get that with any exhaust if they mount close to the bumper. other than that id say a 5.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i had a tsudo exhaust i bought from honda. it provided a really good sound. the only bad thing i expeirenced with it was that the exhaust sat really close to my bumper and over time melted the bumper a little. But im sure you will get that with any exhaust if they mount close to the bumper. other than that id say a 5.
i had the same problem, i just brought it to the "Muffler Dr." and they fixed it up, looks great

patrick02

5+ Year Member
so you both had problems with the muffler burning the bumber? u got any pics sound clips?

rtr5o7

Bitty
5+ Year Member
i have the invidia n1 catback, my bumper also melted and i had to have the hangers lowered half an inch because the larger piping banged against the underbody, ill post pics and sound vid within the week, i was looking into getting the apexi gt spec from procivic.com..... any suggestions anyone? im lookin for loud

SOHCTurbo

D16Y8Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have the invidia n1 catback, my bumper also melted and i had to have the hangers lowered half an inch because the larger piping banged against the underbody, ill post pics and sound vid within the week, i was looking into getting the apexi gt spec from procivic.com..... any suggestions anyone? im lookin for loud
Just go with a custom exhaust with a muffler on the end. I have 2 1/2 piping and a hks hi power muffler and it sounds real good but not too loud, plus you would spend way less for a whole system. I paid about $200 for the whole set-up with install.

rtr5o7

Bitty
5+ Year Member
id really like to go that way, but so far all the exhaust shops in my area are old grumpy sport compact haters. instead of welding on flanges for my high flow cat they decided to weld it to my header downpipe and my catback b pipe, so i have a huge one piece exhaust lol! im gonna post pictures of the nightmare soon, as soon as my wisdom teeth holes heal :roll: . i wonder if anyone else has the invidia n1 because i was pretty happy with it, i want a more straight open piping exhaust thats very loud, since i can always switch on my set up that isnt so loud and has a cat on it. any more thoughts ? :lol:

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Just go with a custom exhaust with a muffler on the end. I have 2 1/2 piping and a hks hi power muffler and it sounds real good but not too loud, plus you would spend way less for a whole system. I paid about $200 for the whole set-up with install.
yeah my custom one was about $120.
its way cheaper to just build it yourself.

patrick02

5+ Year Member
yea i want loud to.. but the exhaust shops around here are just like that.. so i want the tsudo