Tsudo N1 Extreme Cat-Back Exhaust ?

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
is that a good system? i found it for $285 w/ shipping and insurance, but is it good?

stealthsi009

sTEalth MOde
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah man I've learned that was gives you the performance is the piping. The canister does help but you don't have to use a name brand. Most name brand all you paying for is the name and 1/3 is the actual price. The piping as long as it's 2.5" N/A and 3" forced induction and it's steel alumanized, mandrel bend your good to go.

HS-POKEY

My suitcase was vibrating
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where did you find this......i need for my hatchie!!!!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ebay, all of lifes problems are solved on ebay

of course thats until one f**ks u over and u have a whole new list of problems

HS-POKEY

My suitcase was vibrating
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright thanks, i'll look it up..i have never bougt anythig off of ebay...always kinda worried that i'm gonaa get ripped off........but i will look at this, i need an ehuast super bad

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ive bought a few things, but nothin that much $$ or that big, just clear corners for my old 91 dx hb, and and M5 logo for god knows what reason

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tsudo is fine, but it's prolly gonna be loud as f**k!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats no prob with me, until bike week comes around and cops start handing out tickets

97civicracer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no he's serious man....tsudo is the loudest exhaust ever....it's up there with running an open header...it'llstart rattleing s**t loose....i wouldn't suggest getting it....go for greddy...legally quiet and good quality...do not get tsudo...you'll regret it...no girls like to ride in a car that's loud as fudge

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
96 DX Hatch said:
thats no prob with me, until bike week comes around and cops start handing out tickets
werd, i was gonna say.... It's seems fine now but wait till you get pulled over a few times for loud exhaust! it gets annoying.

I have a Tsudo Fireball-style cat-back, prolly similar to what you're looking at: N1 style but it's mounted at an angle and has a slash cut tip. It's so f**king loud! I got pulled over sooo many times last summer!!! I have yet to be pulled over this year though... *knock on wood*
I've got an HKS Super Dragger waiting for me, i hope I can hold off on getting pulled over again until i can get the HKS installed...

So yeah, see if the Tsudo comes with a silencer also! and use it!

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
97civicracer said:
...no girls like to ride in a car that's loud as fudge
some like loud and some dont.

the ugly ones that don't like loud, can walk! lol!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the ugly ones that like loud

can walk

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahahahahaha damn right... s**t that thing is so cheap i wanted it... but i hate loud ass exhaust that sounds like flapping paper and ripping ass... i dont know how to describe it... yeah the evo is quiet but i cant afford it.