1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

Tsudo N1 Extreme Cat-Back Exhaust ?

Discussion in 'Engine Tech / Drivetrain' started by 96 DX Hatch, May 4, 2004.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. 96 DX Hatch

96 DX Hatch Alex Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

is that a good system? i found it for $285 w/ shipping and insurance, but is it good?

2. stealthsi009

stealthsi009 sTEalth MOde Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

yeah man I've learned that was gives you the performance is the piping. The canister does help but you don't have to use a name brand. Most name brand all you paying for is the name and 1/3 is the actual price. The piping as long as it's 2.5" N/A and 3" forced induction and it's steel alumanized, mandrel bend your good to go.

3. HS-POKEY

HS-POKEY My suitcase was vibrating Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

where did you find this......i need for my hatchie!!!!

4. 96 DX Hatch

ebay, all of lifes problems are solved on ebay

of course thats until one fucks u over and u have a whole new list of problems

5. HS-POKEY

HS-POKEY My suitcase was vibrating Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

alright thanks, i'll look it up..i have never bougt anythig off of ebay...always kinda worried that i'm gonaa get ripped off........but i will look at this, i need an ehuast super bad

6. 96 DX Hatch

ive bought a few things, but nothin that much $$ or that big, just clear corners for my old 91 dx hb, and and M5 logo for god knows what reason

7. RaYrAy

RaYrAy New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Tsudo is fine, but it's prolly gonna be loud as f**k!

8. 96 DX Hatch

thats no prob with me, until bike week comes around and cops start handing out tickets

9. 97civicracer

97civicracer New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

no he's serious man....tsudo is the loudest exhaust ever....it's up there with running an open header...it'llstart rattleing s**t loose....i wouldn't suggest getting it....go for greddy...legally quiet and good quality...do not get tsudo...you'll regret it...no girls like to ride in a car that's loud as fudge

10. RaYrAy

werd, i was gonna say.... It's seems fine now but wait till you get pulled over a few times for loud exhaust! it gets annoying.

I have a Tsudo Fireball-style cat-back, prolly similar to what you're looking at: N1 style but it's mounted at an angle and has a slash cut tip. It's so fucking loud! I got pulled over sooo many times last summer!!! I have yet to be pulled over this year though... *knock on wood*
    I've got an HKS Super Dragger waiting for me, i hope I can hold off on getting pulled over again until i can get the HKS installed...

So yeah, see if the Tsudo comes with a silencer also! and use it!

11. RaYrAy

some like loud and some dont.

the ugly ones that don't like loud, can walk! lol!

12. 96 DX Hatch

the ugly ones that like loud

can walk

13. all go no show

all go no show Half Retarded Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

hahahahahaha damn right... s**t that thing is so cheap i wanted it... but i hate loud ass exhaust that sounds like flapping paper and ripping ass... i dont know how to describe it... yeah the evo is quiet but i cant afford it.

14. PoWeReD bYhOnDa