tuners in phoenix, az

jakksquat

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys im gonna be running a fully built top end here pretty soon and most likely ordering an ecu from phearable.net
i live in northern az and not really any tuners around here. does anyone know any tuners in phx that would be able to tune my setup.
thanks

93turbo16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jakksquat said:
hey guys im gonna be running a fully built top end here pretty soon and most likely ordering an ecu from phearable.net
i live in northern az and not really any tuners around here. does anyone know any tuners in phx that would be able to tune my setup.
thanks
There is a tuner list floating around honda-tech somewhere. Also check out websites like hondata.com hrtuning.com and pgmfi.org

Might be able to find some more info there.

digital

Certified audio installer
X-Act dyno in Tempe. Or atleast it was in Tempe a year ago when I lived there, I know they moved but not sure where. Anyways a dude named Tim owns the place, He is a very knowledgeable dude, honest, and specializes in Hondata and k pro tuning. I think he still writes for Honda tuning magazine.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
X-Act dyno in Tempe. Or atleast it was in Tempe a year ago when I lived there, I know they moved but not sure where. Anyways a dude named Tim owns the place, He is a very knowledgeable dude, honest, and specializes in Hondata and k pro tuning. I think he still writes for Honda tuning magazine.
Yea totally bump a 7 year old thread. f**king noobs.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Could you even define relevant without a dictionary and use it in a sentence beside rons
Relevant: Connected or closely related to the matter at hand.

Examples:
Your sentences are not relevant. Can you explain to me how this is relevant? Why is the color black relevant to the month February?

Anything else?

RonJ

Banned
Relevant: Connected or closely related to the matter at hand.

Examples:
Your sentences are not relevant. Can you explain to me how this is relevant? Why is the color black relevant to the month February?

Anything else?
CC also improves our English. Now that's relevant.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hmmm...inclined to explain?
This is how I see it. If you say, "well I wasted time today by doing etcetera", you're saying that time is relevant to your etcetera activity because you wasted it (it being time).
Besides it's always relevant because you're always looking at the time, wondering what time it is, or needing a reference of what time it is to dictate your activities. Such as breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

RonJ

Banned
This is how I see it. If you say, "well I wasted time today by doing etcetera", you're saying that time is relevant to your etcetera activity because you wasted it (it being time).
Besides it's always relevant because you're always looking at the time, wondering what time it is, or needing a reference of what time it is to dictate your activities. Such as breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
RonJ be speechless.