Turbo JDM B16A in a 4th gen?

4thgenman

5+ Year Member
Anyone in this forum have a turbo setup on a jdm B16a in a 4th gen? Tell me your setup if you don't mind, i'm looking to boost my 4dr jdm b16a real soon.

Thanks,

EF Honda EF

is it running. i might have some parts if you need any. i just did the same swap.

4thgenman

5+ Year Member
EF Honda EF said:
is it running. i might have some parts if you need any. i just did the same swap.

My swap job was finished later part of feb 06. I've been having fun with it, now plan to boost it. Wanted to see if anyone else in here has already boosted thier 4th gen swap.....

D Grade

NOT Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Are you looking to piece together a kit or buy a name brand kit? You're gonna save money piecing a kit together.

shoemaker617

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
4thgenman said:
My swap job was finished later part of feb 06. I've been having fun with it, now plan to boost it. Wanted to see if anyone else in here has already boosted thier 4th gen swap.....
Im putting a GSR Greddy kit on;) ...............with internals:twisted:

4thgenman

5+ Year Member
D Grade said:
Are you looking to piece together a kit or buy a name brand kit? You're gonna save money piecing a kit together.
Yes, plan to piece together a turbo kit for the b16a. In the process of making a list of things needed. However,
I read on another thread on these forums where owners of various B-series install turbo kits thus leaving the bottom stock. Appears they used 6-7 layer head gaskets, extended head bolts and aggressive cams. I read the dyno charts posted and the output power at the wheels is amazing! 360whp and up is what I saw on several tuned setups on a B16A....this is freakin crazy! Very interested now.....;)

Read this for yourself....

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=96252&highlight=turbo+b16