Turbo Kits for Civic 1.4 iS (D14)

GaTo

5+ Year Member
Hi! I'm trying to find a Turbo Kit that can work for my Civic iS but i don't find any. Does anyone here own a car with the same engine that can help me? Any help wil be aprreciated. Thanks

PD: Sorry for my poor english. I speak Spanish =)

Inigo Montoya

powered by boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
youre going to need to go with a custom setup... t25 turbo should be fine.

welcome to CC

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Inigo Montoya said:

welcome to CC

why would he need a custom setup? Its the same layout as our d-series, and the header outlets should be the same. I couldn't see why a d-series kit for a 5th or 6th gen which ever year it is wouldn't work.

GaTo

5+ Year Member
Inigo Montoya said:

welcome to CC

Hey thanks for the Welcome.

Inigo Montoya

powered by boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
why would he need a custom setup? Its the same layout as our d-series, and the header outlets should be the same. I couldn't see why a d-series kit for a 5th or 6th gen which ever year it is wouldn't work.
smaller motor so less CFM output, so smaller turbo.

I'd be interested in seeing if the block has the same size exhaust ports as well... that will be the first step in determining how custom this setup will be.

GaTo

5+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:

Yep, that is what I thought.=) The Headers of a D16 fits in this engine (D14); but for example the Air entrance is diferent from many D16 I have seen. So i don't really know what other diferences they have. :???: Does anyone in this Forum has a D14 engine?

This is a D16

And this a D14

By the Way is a 99 Civic iS Non-Vtec

Thanks!

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like its just about the same as the d16y7. I'm sure the exhaust outs are the same size. Even if it isn't, its not like they're gonna be bigger then a d16 manifold, so it wouldn't be to bad.

ryan89crx

Spoolin single cam!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
throw a z6 or y8 IM on there and get the Greddy kit. unless you want to take the time to fab up your own custon kit

milez06

5+ Year Member
alrite mate ive got a d14 and from england, ive always thaught about turboing mine. all d series manifolds/headers will fit on there and will be the right size. as for the pipes u can buy em off ebay and just cut them your self. if uve already got a induction kit u can use the piping from that and just connect it up the 2 rest of the piping. think i might do it on mine soon. duno what size though t25 or t3?