Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Workin on getting a new job so hopefully i can make progress soon
... I'm thinking of getting a new job as well. Currently living in Jersey and wanting to move back to PA where my family and friends live.. and my cars.
Good luck sir!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
... I'm thinking of getting a new job as well. Currently living in Jersey and wanting to move back to PA where my family and friends live.. and my cars.
Good luck sir!
Yeah, i got laid off or i wouldnt be looking. Well im always looking, but you know haha.

Did you and your gf break up er what?

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah, i got laid off or i wouldnt be looking. Well im always looking, but you know haha.

Did you and your gf break up er what?
hah no we're still kicking it together! Probably gonna bite the bullet sooner or later and buy that circular metal band thing that costs a crap-ton of money that could be thrown towards my car, she's finishing up her degree here before we plan on moving. No point in leaving and enrolling in college in another state when you're almost done!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Waiting on my other fuel filter to finish up the fuel lines.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ordered more parts.

Decided to take money out of savings to get this shitbox running.

Wiring all day.

Half of the wiring in a 91 rx7. Fuse box is even in Japanese.

RestoRoc89

5+ Year Member
You've got some serious fabrication skills! I just skimmed the thread--awesome stuff! I'm just going to go and delete my worthless 'build' thread where all I'm doing is replacing failed, bolt-on parts now...

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just looking at all that wiring gives me a headache. Good luck and congrats on the progress with your new job!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You've got some serious fabrication skills! I just skimmed the thread--awesome stuff! I'm just going to go and delete my worthless 'build' thread where all I'm doing is replacing failed, bolt-on parts now...
Ah man, dont do that. I have appreciation for all cars and all types of builds. Thanks fir stopping by :thumbs up
Just looking at all that wiring gives me a headache. Good luck and congrats on the progress with your new job!
Yeah i think i may order a painless harness and rewire the truck from front to back.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The fact that the 10amp fuse in the top right is facing the opposite way of all the others is bugging me!! hahaha

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lots of small s**t going on.

Trying to get it fired up in the next week or so.

Waiting on injectors to be rebuilt and a few other things before i can load a base map and try to fire this thing.

Sad thing is that once it runs i cant drive it. Still need steering, axles and brake lines. But atleast once it runs ill be so damn close.

pantyraid

=^.^=
Lots of small s**t going on.

Trying to get it fired up in the next week or so.

Waiting on injectors to be rebuilt and a few other things before i can load a base map and try to fire this thing.

Sad thing is that once it runs i cant drive it. Still need steering, axles and brake lines. But atleast once it runs ill be so damn close.
Hey who needs brakes amirite?

The amount of work you've done on this thing is damn impressive

You're pretty much a vehicular superhero at this point

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey who needs brakes amirite?

The amount of work you've done on this thing is damn impressive

You're pretty much a vehicular superhero at this point
It is a ground up build built from scratch. Hopefully it works :thumbs up

pantyraid

=^.^=
Thank you. Ive got a month before its loaded on a trailer headed to Indiana.
Why Indiana?

Oh aren't you entering it in something? Like a contest or something right?

Or did I just pull that out of my ass

I think I remember you mentioning something like that but I am always mixing people up, thinking one person said something that somebody else said

Either way you should enter it in a contest cause this whole thing is pretty badass