Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow I haven't been on this site in years an this is still going aha i love it! looks like I'm tuning in at the right time I cant wait to see this on the road! Unreal build all around!
Nothing is simple and easy on this build. Glad you stopped by.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

GuttaGutta JDM

Nothing is simple and easy on this build. Glad you stopped by.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk
Dont give up on it! I feel how restless your feeling going from job to job with a build its hard and makes you wanna say f**k this ahah but its worth it in the end

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Glad you're not giving up. I feel your pain (as I'm sure most of us on this site do) regarding funds. good luck with the job search

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glad you're not giving up. I feel your pain (as I'm sure most of us on this site do) regarding funds. good luck with the job search
Thanks man. Not looking for pity. I could have a job by now but kinda taking a bit of a summer vacation haha

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Late night wetsanding and polishing session.

Still needs final polish, but it looks damn good to me. Now i can finish intercooler piping.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Progress.

Gotta change a few things unfortunately.

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DAMN that's looking clean! And I'm a little jealous of your garage/shop area. I definitely need me a better shop setup.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DAMN that's looking clean! And I'm a little jealous of your garage/shop area. I definitely need me a better shop setup.
Thats not my shop haha. I wish. My buddy that does the majority of the polishing, his dad owns and runs a machine shop.

My "shop" is a shitty 2 car garage. It f**king sucks.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm in the process of doing this to my valve cover and hating my life doing it lol
s**t. A valve cover would be cake compared to this manifold. It's definitely a long process if u want it to look right

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've got a shitty 2 car garage as well. And, it's one of the crap models that has 2 single doors, so I can't just pull right into the center. Because of this, one of the bays is basically blocked with shelving and totes, while the other half is taken up by my 62 Falcon. So, everything gets done in the driveway