Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do you man, it will prolly grow on me once you get it all painted and s**t.
I dont think its fair to say it looks cheap until its finished, but the stamped lettering looks clean. I feel cheap would be had he used vinyl decals.

I dig it for the nostalgic derivitive. I'm looking forward to the finished product. Thatll speak for itself. Good or bad, it was worth doing it solely to get it out of your system. If you end up disliking the finished product, Im sure it'd be easy to change compared to the difficulty of the rest of the build.
Yeah all i would have to do is cut it out and weld in a flat piece of sheetmetal. But it will be staying regardless.

cheap was a bad phrasing, it just looks out of place, but like i just said , it will probably grow on me once its all painted and done.

many have forgot i too had a mazda b truck, and have much love for these trucks and chris's build. and chrisy poo<3
Nice!

Mymmeryloss, have you decided on a color scheme? Will you paint or powder coat that crazy frame?
The frame will be clear powdercoat and the body will be a single color for SEMA and then possibly add graphics after.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Accuair is in and working. Just running switchspeed, but still pretty cool.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Noice!

Pretty neat.

Have you decided on a single color yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
been a while since i stopped in here... gotta say you've been busy man! I completely love the REPU throwback on the gate! not a huge fan of the "exhaust" but id bet space was tight for a rear exit set up.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
been a while since i stopped in here... gotta say you've been busy man! I completely love the REPU throwback on the gate! not a huge fan of the "exhaust" but id bet space was tight for a rear exit set up.
Yeah there is no space to run it to the back of the truck.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally pulled the trigger on updating my standalone from the AEM Series 1 to the new Infinity unit. Getting down to the last few things on this truck.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Including a round trip plane ticket for your boy young_ to come out to see it ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk