Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This thing was cooler when it was in boxes, now that you've put it together it is lame. I want my money back!!!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Headed to pick up the truck and drive to Vegas. Should be a long 20+ hour day of driving...

But SEMA here we come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
all this work, and the truck falls off the trailer and rolls 46 times down the interstate ripping it to shreds. that would suck

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So how do you feel? Have you had a chance to drive it yet?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So how do you feel? Have you had a chance to drive it yet?
Well it doesnt run still so no. Ran out of time but it was still neat being at SEMA and seeing the response to the truck. Couple little things here and there and it will be 100%

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Haven't posted in forever but I've still been lurking this build. You got featured in Speedhunters! Congrats man! So glad you finally finished this thing and got the recognition you deserved. :beer:

http://www.speedhunters.com/2016/11/rotary-minitruckin-sema/
Yeah that s**t was unreal. I got interviewed for a few tv programs and lots of interest from magazines and some video companies as well as linked up with a bunch of possible sponsors. Big things to come hopefully soon.

Congrats on the coverage. Truck came out superb.

Now give us videos of it doin stuff lol.
Hopefully video soon.
He's too big for us now. Daddy not coming back kids
!!! Looms like its official
s**t. You wish motherfucker.

As soon as i get home from work in 2 weeks i will be returning the wheels because of a bunch of bullshit and hopefully getting a new set locked in as well as getting the interior 100% and the engine 100%.

Wallet is hurting pretty bad, but hoping to get recouped on that in the next couple months to get prepared for the upcoming show season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Any idea on what type / color rim you are going to go with?