Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So awesome man! Very happy for you!
Thanks! Still a lot to do and redo.

Happy to see you back!
More updates to come

Any idea on what type / color rim you are going to go with?
Well I've thrown around the idea of a few other wheel companies custom wheels but am really leaning towards an old set of JDM wheels refinished to fit the truck. But thats a secret.

The truck is Nucking Futs!!!!
Thanks Kerry. Its been a long time comin

First minitruck to ever with the Mothers Choice award. I didnt win the Shine award, but heard i was in the top 3 which is nuts considering the high caliber builds that i was up against.

Can't wait to see this thing finished at CnD this coming year.
No Camp n Drag this year. This truck damn near broke me. Maybe 2018 but i doubt it. I hate that drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:cussing:I didn't get my email alerts for the thread, totally been missing out haha.

The truck looks awesome! Looking forward to the driving footage next :beer:

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No Camp n Drag this year. This truck damn near broke me. Maybe 2018 but i doubt it. I hate that drive.

I get it. It's about 8.5hrs for me so I can only imagine how fun 22 or so must be. I didn't go this past year, 2 weeks on vacation lake side down south seemed like a better idea than dying of heat exhaustion and alcohol poisoning in the middle of nowhere Indiana.

Hopefully I'll be able to see this monster in person sooner rather than later, I've seen it in almost every stage at CnD except finished haha.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tried to do some work on the truck last night to fix some wiring and get the harness out to be sent back to have some things redone. I now remember y I decided to have someone else finish the truck lol.

Terrible lighting in my garage. Tiny 2 car with no heat but my buddy and I made a little progress. Gotta get the harness out before i have surgery Tuesday.

Also ordered my new wheels. They have to be rebarrelled and rebuilt. So about a month hopefully! More JDM rare pieces for this build!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I haven't gotten the wheels yet. Theyre being rebuilt and polished. They didnt come with center caps so i sourced some and now i need to have them refinished as well.

They said 2-3 weeks until i receive the wheels.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
since nobody visits this thread anymore.
:rolf:

Truck looks amazing :beer: My buddy owns an old Mazda B2000 and I showed him this thread to convince him to sign up here haha.

There it is behind the motorcycle. It's next in line to get running :mrgreen:

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rolf:

Truck looks amazing :beer: My buddy owns an old Mazda B2000 and I showed him this thread to convince him to sign up here haha.

There it is behind the motorcycle. It's next in line to get running :mrgreen:
What are his plans for it? Looks like about an 85

I am a nobody.
Well everyone already knows that...

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What are his plans for it? Looks like about an 85
Get it running again :lol: He needs to pull the engine (again) and redo all of the gaskets and stuff.

I just asked him, and we think it's an '83, so that's a damn good eye haha.