Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't get over how good that truck looks dude.
Thanks. Quite a bit of stuff I still want to do.

First things first now that I'm back to work is getting it up and running 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

NOLAcivic

Respected
What an awesome and interesting build to read up on. The craftsman work is amazing and the truss for the drivetrain is remarkable. Great job.

D16Y8Noob

Respected
Nope

Most Civic members tend to be unintentional Civic destroyers these days. It's a reality rather than a complaint.
It is a nice craft. And, to your point, is that even a Mazda anymore? What is actually Mazda on that ride, the body and the block? Headlights? A few OEM conductor wires might still be in there.

D16Y8Noob

Respected
Nice. Im reminded of this episode of Invader Zim where Gir is in a ship and wonders what all the buttons do and commences to press every button a billion times. 2017-07-08-05-10-14-.jpg . "What's this do?!?!"

D16Y8Noob

Respected
I'm now inspired to learn how to weld and fabricate this summer and fall. I'll have to purchase a kit and hit up a few buddies to learn the basics, but nothing ventured nothing gained is a perfect motivator.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally got to see this thing in person - and holy s**t. It's even better in person than in pictures! haha. Amazing job dude, was surreal seeing it after all these years. Keep it up man!
Did u get any good pics? Post em up if u did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
But can it be called a mini "truck" when there is no bed to the bed? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
OMG...after all this time, I come back and this is STILL the #1 thread I went to...

And its amazing.