Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Carfield enterprises...talk to Kafei...anything I have ever needed he has been able to get for me...may take him some time, but he has found some pretty rare pieces for the Protege for me...he is a Mazda guy...

carfieldenterprise.com

Let me know if he can't find it...I have another guy also, but that is who I would recommend first...
cool man, i appreciate it.

i emailed them. hopefully theyre quick with responding.
where are they located? it shouldnt be a hard thing to find if ur in the right place. its like finding a part for a ford ranger if ur in japan or australia, but of course only not in the states. lol.

ill let u know if it falls through or if i dont hear back..

this is the only thing holding me up on my rhd conversion right now

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They are out of Japan, but have imported things for me here and are a big sponser of club323f which is the Protege5 site in Europe...I know he does quite a bit of business shipping things to those guys...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks guys.

ill keep updating as things progress.

appreciate it a lot scratchie...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This guy is very good at finding rare JDM parts are reasonable prices, I'd give him a shout

tetsuyagarage@gmail.com

http://tginferno.blogspot.com/
i will definately get ahold of him and see if he can hook me up.
thanks dood.

dang! this is serious! rhd truck on bags ftmfw! more pictures!!!
ahemm, u forgot the turbo rotary part...lol
more pics hopefully this weekend if it ever stops snowing so i can get some s**t done...

I don't know much about the going prices for mazda engines, but this site has pretty good prices for hondas. One guy on here bought a H22 from them and said he had no problems with them.

http://jdmtigerjapanese.com/autoparts.php?query2=mazda
yeah, i have been looking at this site.

thank u for the site, and if anyone else knows any good sites for good engines that actually run when u get them and dont have to rebuuild or replace turbos and s**t, that would be nice..

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool man, i appreciate it guys.

i will be sending some emails and making some calls...

does tis mean i have to mention u guys in the magazine article when i get featured? lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when and if i ever get this thing in a magazine, ill definately throw in come CC love!

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yep...I want mention...lol...I would suggest Corksport before the other one I posted...I know for a fact they can get the parts over for the 4-Wheel Drive Protege5 wagons, but the conversion is about $6,000 in parts alone...with that being a super rare car over in Japan I don't think they would have a problem finding something simple like the steering setup...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya it should be an easy find, but i really dont want to pay out the ass for a steering box ya dig?

thats my only drawback. how much do i pay for the last piece to my steering puzzle?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its going in stages. just got to decide on which engine now..

ugh, decisions decisions..

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its going in stages. just got to decide on which engine now..

ugh, decisions decisions..
i still say go with the 2nd gen turbo motor... like i said, its easier to use and can make just as much power as the 3rd gen motor... plus, its way cheaper, and with the money you save on the 2g motor, you can buy upgrades;)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its either the s4 s5 or fd twin turbo.

i know the turbo II engine will be an easy swap, but im not all about easy, so i still want the twin turbo 13b out of the fd but i will have to relocate the turbos and do a few other things that im really not sure is worth it so ill prolly just end up going with the single turbo rotary out of the fc and call it a day.

200hp stock aitn bad when ur dragging sparks down the interstate, and like u said, i can upgrade this motor for big numbers, and its a 2 rotor so its tiny as hell..

thanks for the input guys.
any other suggestions are welcome!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i feel like this is a good weekend for updates...