Turn Signals don't work

ChaseExcellence

hello i have a 1992 civic dx hatchback. i was putting in power windows and power locks and during the process i unplugged most of my underdash fuse box connections. i then reconnected the fuse box and ever since my turn signals dont work. my hazards work fine and all of the blinker bulbs do as well. ive checked the fuses and they are good as is the hazards/turn signal relay. anybody had this problem before?

RonJ

Banned
Voltage test installed fuse 15. Do both top test tabs have battery voltage with the key in ON(II)?

Are the turn signal switch connectors unplugged?

ChaseExcellence

yes the fuse has power going to it, just tested it and changed every bulb in the headlights and tail lights to no avail. turn signal switch connectors are all attached and plugged in, i even switched out the turn signal stalk with a new one and the blinkers still wont work.

RonJ

Banned
Pry the hazard light switch out of the dash and unplug it. Turn the key to ON(II) and use a multimeter to see whether battery voltage reaches the Yel wire in the hazard switch connector.

ChaseExcellence

I ended up taking it to the local honda dealership, and there was a bad wire between the fuse box connector and turn signal switch

RonJ

Banned
That's funny because there is no wire that runs from the turn signal switch to a fuse fuse box connector.

Just curious, what did Honda charge you to fix the problem?