Uk Civic Type R

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh, im not a big fan of the new style civics...for some reason they dont look right

plus im a firm believer that TypeR's arent supposed to have huge 18" rims and nasty vinyl all over them...just my 2 cents

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:wstupid: I'n not a bige fan of the new model and the rims are way to big, but the reste is not that bad.

civicvtec1ps

7thgencivic.com Mod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not fan of apc taillights.
Any more pictures?

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
loose the stickers...it'll look cleaner ;) not bad tho...dun like how it's 1/2 silver and 1/2 black...unless that cf or something :???:

5thgencivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey i those tsw pindrives??? CUz if they are....damn homie!! However i dont like the two tone thing you got goin on!

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wheels are crazy big. if thats a real type r, it's a shame you did that to it!

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aww c'mon!!!! It's RHD. And as far as the paint...I guess it's good if you are a Raider fan.

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I remember seeing a black CTR with those same wheels... so I assume it was previously black.

And if it was that car, it used to look good (well... it had altezzas on it which I thought was gay) it just got 3 times worse thanks to the paint job and stickers.

19 inchers aren't performance but I'm quite sure that car is all-show and little go anyhoo.

-=CopperTop=-

MazdaSpeed Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I;m not feelin the paint, im a solid color type of guy...the rims are too big for where i love, theyd get chewed up in a day. but i like the RHD. i want a right hand drive car over here...