(underhood) 7.5 Back up Fuse Blown. Emissions :(

dth0ng69

5+ Year Member
Just got a 99 EX Coupe. In trying to get it registered, i had to pass emissions. No check engine light, went to take the emissions test and they said OBD2 Monitors not ready, and told me to drive around.
I drove around for 50 miles and came back still same result the monitors are not ready (Cat, Evap, O2) drove 50 more miles came back to the same results.

Did some research and ended up checking my 7.5 (Back up) Fuse under the hood and sure enough it was blown.
After doing some research I am going to take out the Aftermarket Stereo to check for a loose/grounded out blue/white wire?

Heres my dilemma, What are the symptoms when the 7.5 (back up fuse) (under the hood) is blown? Because the aftermarket deck turns worked perfectly fine with the back up fuse blown. I am scared the guy did a hack job behind the stereo and swapped ignition wires around and stuff.

What should I look for in the reason why that fuse is blown? I did some reading and seen a situation where a person blew their back up fuse because of a power wire for a amp came loose.
The guy I got the car from still has power wires and all the sub wires connected but not hooked up to anything in the trunk.

any help suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated.
thanks for reading !.