Underhood Sticker??? where can i get them.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dose anyone know where i can get the factory Stickers that go on the underside of the hood.

I want to get a carbon hood sooner or later, and i would like to apply them to the CF hood after its painted.

Thanks

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honda dealership :D

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks I guess ill talk to my buddy that works at a dealership and get him to price it for me.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah but u still gotta pay shipping on majestic honda so unless ur getting a lot of stuff or something big the prices tend to even out to that of the stealership

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah well i got a hold of my buddy last night, and he said they cant get them, they dont even have them for his EK.

the idea that my dad came up with was use a steam gun to steam the ones off my hood and just apply new adhesive

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
there are a bunch of online custom sticker companies that could probably make them for you.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dunno why u even want em. i always peel mine off. looks cleaner without them

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
there are a bunch of online custom sticker companies that could probably make them for you.
hmm, i didnt think of that one...that might be an option..

i dunno why u even want em. i always peel mine off. looks cleaner without them
I want them because once i put the CF hood on and have done my swap im going to put all correct stickers for the GSR in there.

it might seem dumb to some ppl, but when i do all my mods, i want to build the car in the sense that it came that way... all the information placards will be for the parts that are on the car. blah blah blah.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ihatestickers.com has some I think...

That's where I get mine.