Status
Not open for further replies.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay thank u.i just need to know if the two things I said could casue this problem or if it something else

Sent from my SM-G530R4 using Tapatalk
Your explanation is too vague and unclearly written to tell much of anything. You havent explained any testing you may or may not have done. All I can suggest is to make sure all your ignition components are up to date & listen to whether or not the fuel pump is priming in ignition switch position 2. A gas tank is not a mechanical part so that cannot be an issue.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
@daltonshirley68 , I moved your newest thread into this one once I remembered that you never stated the previous issues were resolved, so the latest issue is likely still related. As previously advised, do not post new threads when you already have a thread dedicated to your car issues.

Please state CLEARLY whether or not you resolved the previous issues and how it was accomplished, if at all. If you did not resolve the issues PROPERLY then it makes little sense to treat the latest problem independently.

daltonshirley68

I fix everything in my last post.and I got a new exhaust on it.and replace some part in the distributor I can't remember what it was called.and replace a sensor on the back of the throttle body.and yes the pump kicks in when the key is just turn on.

And now it's got a new fuel filter. Everyone is saying fuel but am not sure because it seems to only act up when it warms up

Everything been going okay and I have fix things and now all of a sudden this stuff started happing

Last edited by a moderator:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, its not "all of a sudden" because, yet again, you forgot to state that you changed distributor parts prior to this issue. Thats important and probably your current source of the problem. You did this before multiple times where you choose to ignore related issues that were apparently addressed and you, again, do not provide all the involved history. You still havent even stated (as I previously asked) how the issues were resolved. You mention "people" told you stuff but dont explain at all if these were automotive professionals or just a friends.

Im saving myself added time now by saying what youve forced me to repeatedly say before...
GO TO A MECHANIC because you have proven to be incapable of helping yourself by clearly answering what is asked of you in this forum. You seem to be a nice guy and you havent been rude, but you make it nearly impossible to help you here. Good luck.

daltonshirley68

I replaced the ingntion module in the distributor.and replace plugs and wires new air filter.new fuel filter.and then I hooked the vtec up.and replace a sensor on the back of the throttle body I can't remember what it was called.my engine ground has been unhook for a couple months so I don't think that's it because it just started acting up again.and also we seen I had to much oil in it but all these problems that are new started before yesterday which is when I put oil in it.

My step dad is a mechanic he went to school for it.and he don't even know what it is.he thinks it was the ground but it wasn't and now it thinks it's because of to much oil.

And yes I replaced everything u guys said the last time I was on here

Only reason I came back on here is because I don't know what else to test . beside the fuel filter and pump.i have replaced a lot of things since the last time I was on here so idk what it could be and it's even got my step dad stump

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I merged your last 4 posts as there is no reason they shouldve been posted separately. Youve been asked multiple times to stop multiple back to back posting.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Idk what else it could be maybe fuel pump.but don't want to keep throwing parts at it

Why not? That's all you have done so far, plus for 9 pages of this thread you have YET to take any advice given. I can't believe HEX has continued to waste his time.

Best guess, you messed something up digging into the distributor when that wasn't your problem to begin with.

daltonshirley68

I have replaced and fix everything that was said in this thread and then some.i guess people just don't understand the way I write because I have said that like 5 times already.i fix the vtec.and then I had a sensor go bad so I fix then my ingntion module in the distributor went out so I fix it.i have replaced wires and plugs fuel filter.air filter and been keeping on top of oil changes.and got a new exhaust.and I fix the engine ground.and I have also replace a couple fuse that went bad.and the way it seems since I can't fine any help with research or on here or Facebook then idk what else to do since I fix everything that was said in the post and then some

I did not know much about these cars when I started this and now I know enough that's why I fixed all of the old problems and now this one just came out of know were.it was doing great and now it's cutting out

daltonshirley68

I fixed everything that has been said in this post and then some car is running like a jim now thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.