Update: Motor and Bodywork

Honda Importz89

5+ Year Member
I had a project thread awhile ago and couldnt find it. So heres a update thread. Im working on the body work, such as molding the bodykit i picked up from SilentMist, and getting ready for the motor install. Which is completely brand new just out of the machine shop were i work.

O and im selling my truck for extra money to finish my civic. So if you know anyone intrested im looking for $6200 OBO.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks pretty good besides the (fenders) the truck dont look bad either did you do allthe body work on that?

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, the m3 fenders aren't my style either. for doing as much work as you are.... i really hope that d will put down some serious f**king power!!!

schutzracing

#1 ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if the trucks bagged i might be interested.. pics of inside the bed would be nice.. i know alot of people hack it up

Honda Importz89

5+ Year Member
Yea i did all the bodywork to the truck as well. It is a fully baged with a kp 6 link rear.

Heres pics of inside the bed.

And heres another old pic of the old rims i had on it. But its just another pic of the truck.

recall

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What size bags are on it? 26's? guessin Engine drivin? Is it laying Frame? cross member? anything.. Im not interested just askin. Looks like you got a job on the honda, looking good i myself am not big on the fenders.